Ch.3 Vistor

Luke's Pov

"Mint" I told him. He looked confused but Jocelyn looked shocked. I gave him a piece. "Want one Jocelyn?" I asked. She walked over and got it. "Don't say a word or ill kill you" She whispered. I smirked and she left. I fist pumped Ash. "Wait to go mate" They said.

Next Day

My mom was making me go to a dinner with one of her work friends. She was making me Fucking go!! "C'mon sweetheart we have to go see the Miranda's " Mom yelled. Miranda's?? I got my jacket and ran down stairs. "The Miranda's?" I asked. That was Jocelyn's last name. "Yeah That's what I said" My mom said heading for the car. "Do they have a daughter?" I asked. "Umm I believe soo ... Why?" She said starting the car. "I know someone with that last name" I said smirking. "Luke Hemmings behave while we're in their house!" My mom said. I nodded not paying any attention. This day gets better and better. The car ride was so boring! When we finally parked I jumped out the car. My mom knocked on the door. A women that looked a lot like Jocelyn opened. My mom and the lady hugged and we went inside. Her house was really nice. "Jocelyn our guests are here" Jocelyn's mom called out. Jocelyn came out the kitchen with a tanktop and some shortass shorts. She looked at me. "Hi" she said. We all sat down and she was in front of me. Time to tease her.

Jocelyn's Pov

That little fucker. I felt his hand on my knee. I glared at him. He was not even looking at me. His hand traveled to my thighs and I pinched him. He glared at me but I smirked. "Mom can I be excused I have to study" I said nicely. "Oh yeah don't you and Luke go to the same class?" My mother asked. "Yeah we do" Luke said smiling. "Well you can take Luke to study with you" My mom said. What The Fuck. That's putting me in danger! I nodded and went to my room with Luke following behind. We came in and he locked the door. "Sit" I commanded pointing to my bed. He laid down and I went to my beanbag chair. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Gosh its not my fault your mom and mine work together" He said. I wasn't gonna take his crap anymore. "I don't care about that you knew it was my house" I said. I stood up. "Can't I visit you?" He said smirking. There we go with his stupid SMIRK!! "No not after what happened yesterday" I said. He stood up and looked at me. He was soo tall. "Don't act like you didn't like it" he said taking steps closer. I kept on backing up until I hit the wall. He was towering over me. "I know what your thinking" He said. "What am I thinking? " I said. "Your wishing I would kiss you again" He said coming in. "I'm not like those sluts you fuck" I said. "Ooh I like seeing this side of you" He said whispering. "Yeah well this side also has a boyfriend" I lied. "So he doesn't have to know about us" Luke said. He leaned in and we kissed. It was getting more heated by the second. I ran my hand through his hair and pulled a little making him groan. "See. . don't you.... like how.. we are" He said mumbling through the kiss. I nodded. I brought him closer. He started making sloppy kissed in my neck. He found my sweet spot and I couldn't keep it in. "Oh Luke" I moaned. He went back to my lips. "Shhhh....we don't want...anyone to hear us babe" He said kissing me. "Too Late!" I heard someone say. We pulled apart quickly. "Ughh Melanie!' I said. It was my 12 year old sister. "I'm right next door!" She said. She shut the door and left the spear key she has. I went to lock it. Luke and I were red. He laid on my bed. "Luke we can't keep doing this" I said. "Why not?! We both like each other" He said. "Luke Im not gonna be your fuck buddy" I said. "What about your boyfriend " he asked. I bit my lip. "I lied about him were just friends" I said. "Wow" he said. "I thought you just wanted to mess with me so I lied" I said. "Why don't we start as friends" He said. We almost fucked and you want to start over? "Fine " I said. He stood up and hugged me. "Just remember your gonna be only mine " he whispered softly.