Ch.47 I'm Innocent!

Jocelyn's Pov

What was I supposed to do? Cry? Beg him to stay with me? Hell no! He wants to leave me for her then let him. "Luke Hemmings You Asshole!" I yelled at him. I quickly turned my heel and headed back to Michael's locker. I waited for him for about five more minutes before I saw him go outside. "Ugh I hate detention" he groaned. "Let's go Michael I have news to tell you.."

"He did what?" Calum asked. "He ran after her. Like he didn't even give it a second thought..." I explained. "What a jerk" Nataly mumbled. The four of us were in Calum's house 'studying'. "Does this mean you guys are over?" Michael asked. "No. I'm not giving that bitch satisfaction that she won" I waved that idea off. "Oh fight her" Michael added. "No way that would make me seem bad......I just got an idea" I smirked.

Next School Day

"Jocelyn when did you get so evil?" Michael asked handing me the little bag full of make-up products. "I've always been like this what are you talking about?" I pointed out. "Oh yeah...Sneaking out at night, having Luke as a boyfriend, and well having us as friends makes you pretty evil" Michael laughed. "Well other than that you look like a good girl so we can pull this off" Calum smiled. "Hurry up with the plan idiots" Nataly came and threw us the little fake blood packs she had. "Your lucky I still have them after last Halloween" she added. "Great now watch her reputation die by the end of the day..."

I mean I wasn't mean but she just really got in my nerves. Looking at me when she talked about Lucas ticked me off. "She thinks this is over and she won. How cute" I glared. "Kick her ass already Jocelyn" Michael encouraged. "No...I'm not gonna get my hands dirty and reputation destroyed" I reasoned. She was going down but not in a way to make me seem bad.

Step 1. Get her to yell at you
Step 2. Have everyone in your side
Step 3. Make everyone hate her
Step 4. Talk to Luke (which could lead to some arguing and yelling)

"You really think you can pull this off?" Nataly asked. "Totally." I smiled. A shriek came from the class and I got ready. "Watch my first step about to happen. Get your camera ready" I whispered pretending to read my book. "HOW DARE YOU!! YOU BITCH" A cold hand suddenly came in contact with my cheek hard. Huh...she's pretty weak. "You think its funny to hack into my account and post shit about me??" She yelled. Think about sad lonely starving orphans, Jocelyn.... I began crying and lifted my head. "I-I have no idea w-what your talking about" I cried making sure to cry with a lot of emotion. Everyone became silent as they watched me cry. "Don't fake it bitch. I know you!" she yelled. "Hey leave her alone. Jocelyn wouldn't do that" Alice came up to me and hugged me. A wave of yeah's filled the room. "Come on leave her alone" James stood up with his football friends behind him. I hugged Alice and began to cheer in my head. Thank you Michael for hacking..

Step 1. Get her to yell at you ✔
(Done)
Step 2. Have everyone in your side ✔
(Done)
Step 3. Make everyone hate her
Step 4. Talk to Luke (which could lead to some arguing and yelling)

At lunch everyone was whispering about her little outbreak in class all thanks to the video Nataly sent to Michael to post. I saw her walk into the hallway alone and followed her out. "Make sure to make a scene in 5 minutes and follow us" I whispered to Calum he nodded and I made my way out. I quickly moved ahead and bumped my shoulder against hers. "You bitch!" she yelled grabbing my arm and yanking me back. I let her pull me around for a bit before I shoved her. Suddenly I heard footsteps but she was too busy slapping me and pulling my hair. "You think just because people like you I can't do shit to you?!" she asked. "Watch everyone leave you!" she yelled pulling my hair around and slapped me one last time before she saw everyone watching us and froze with her still pulling my hair. I grabbed the fake blood from my pocket and smeared some on my lip. A pair of arms yanked her away from me and push her away. "How dare you!" they yelled at her. "Leave Jocelyn alone you evil witch!" Suzy yelled. Insults were thrown at her while Michael helped me up. "C'mon Jocelyn lets go" Calum said helping me walk. We passed by Luke and I smirked. His face changed when he saw me smirk and tried to grab my arm but Michael stopped him. "Don't even think about it." he said. "Go help your ex" Calum sassed.

Step 1. Get her to yell at you ✔
(Done)
Step 2. Have everyone in your side ✔
(Done)
Step 3. Make everyone hate her ✔
(Done)
Step 4. Talk to Luke (which could lead to some arguing and yelling)

After school

After we left the scene I put some bandaids on my 'injuries'. Everyone's been really nice to me and told me to stay away from the 'evil witch'. I walked out school alone since Michael had detention again for falling asleep in class. A car pulled to the side where I was walking and I saw Luke open the passenger door. "Get in we need to talk" He said. "Now you wanna talk? Well I don't want to talk to you" I walked away. "Jocelyn get in the fuckin car now!" he raised his voice. I looked at his serious face and went inside. "I know for a fact Aleisha can't hit hard so take that shit off" he pointed at my bandaids. "No they're just for show" I mumbled. He began driving and he spoke again. "Why are you being like this?" he asked. "Like what?" I snapped. "Like A annoying spoiled brat!" he yelled. I tensed up and ignored him getting myself angrier. "Jocelyn...I'm sorry" "You should be" I cut him off. After that I couldn't stop my mouth. "You should be sorry since you have been ignoring me since she came back! And after all this time you come and tell me to stop being a annoying spoiled brat...Your wasting my time honestly" I snapped. "What are you trying to say?" he asked. "That maybe we should take a break" I sighed. "A break? Your breaking up with me? Just because your acting jealous? That's pathetic and selfish" he spat out we were almost at my house but I felt the urge to cry. "Pull over" I stated. "What?" He asked. "I SAID FUCKING PULL OVER!" I yelled and he pulled to a curve while I unbuckled my seatbelt. "You've changed" I said my voice shaking. I slamed the door and walked towards my house. I heard him curse loudly before getting out. I quickened my pace and got home shutting the door locking it. "Woah there calm down hulk" Kris joked. He saw my face and quickly came to my side. He wrapped his arms around me and I started crying. I stood there with him rubbing circles on my back and kissing the top of my head until loud knocking came from the door. "Go to my room. I'll take care of him" He said. I nodded and I ran up stairs. "Where's Jocelyn?" I heard from downstairs. "She doesn't want to see you right now" Kris calmly replied. "Bullshit! Let me talk to her!" I heard shuffling and then my brother snapped. "Listen little fuck if you don't leave my house right now I'll kick your ass out! She doesn't want to talk to you so FUCK OFF!" Kris yelled. The door slammed shut and I waited for Kris to come up. "He's gone" Kris said sitting on his bed next to me. Tears were still rolling down my cheeks so Kris wiped them while squishing my cheeks together. "Don't cry. You're to pretty to cry" He stated. I never in my life felt so fucked up before. But she deserved it...right???

A/N GUYS HELP IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS... No but seriously if anyone has ideas comment some...Love you guys dont forget to vote!!!