Ch.24 Ice Cream

I'm doing dedications now! Cause I love u guys c: First one to CandyCanes_3 for being the first one to vote on Ch.23! And to Ingridnicholson for being so nice saying the story was addicting.   c:

Jocelyn's Pov

I was in my room with Luke alone. I was sitting next to him on my bed. I was just playing with my fingers when he spoke up. "Are you gonna tell me what's up with your wrist?" He asked. "I um actually it wasn't me but this happened" I took off my bracelets and revealed my healing cuts. I took my hand and looked closer at it. "No...don't tell me you did this!" He said. "What! No I would never..." I said. "Then??.... Was it him?!!!??" he said angrily. "Who's him?" I asked. "You know! your new boyfriend!" He yelled. "Luke Who the hell told you I have a boyfriend?!" I asked. He looked at me. "James.." He said quietly. "And you believed him?!" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck. "Now that you say it..." he said blushing. "Yeah I thought so" I said. Stupid James. He should mind his own business. "That explains why you ignored my texts!" I said. "Yeah kinda it does" He said. I laughed and pushed him a little. "Don't believe shit he says" I told him. He laughed and hugged me. "It's good to know you're still mine" He said kissing my cheek. I smiled at him "Luke.....I dont want to be here anymore" I said. "They hurt me...some girls did this at lunch to me" I showed him my wrist. "Why would they hurt you?" He asked. "They said that i shouldnt of attended the school" I said. He kissed my cut and looked at me. "We have to tell your parents" He said. ''What am I gonna say? Either way my parents aren't going to do anything'' I told Luke. "But you can't just sit back and watch them torture you" Lukey said. "Your over reacting" I told him. "No I'm not they can't be doing this to you" he said getting my wrist. "It was just this time. I promise" I said. He sighed "Why don't we go around town?" He asked. "What if people see us?" I asked. "Well better they could see you have a boyfriend like me" He said smirking.

We went to a ice cream store near and I ordered. The rest we're sitting down outside while I ordered. "Why is she here?" I heard someone say. Don't turn around... "Here's your change I'll take them to your table when they're ready" the lady said. I got my change and smiled at her. When I turned around I saw two cheerleaders from my school with guys from the football team. They all glared at me. "What are you doing here!?" she snapped. "To get ice cream" I said. "Don't try to act innocent you whore!" the other girl said. I didn't even say anything bad! I started walking away when a hand grabbed my shoulder. "Ouch" I whined. I shook them and walked outside. They followed me outside and called me names. "Slut" "Whore" "Ugly" "Fat." One of the guys pulled my hair back and I let out a squeal. I swear to God I hope Luke kicks their ass... The others heard me and came running. "Leave my girl Alone you shit!" Luke said. The guy looked at Luke and smirked. I saw Luke's face twist in anger and his fist connect to the guys face. Everyone gasped. I backed away from the jocks. The other jocks surrounded Luke. "Listen punk.. You don't know what you just got into" They said. Luke pushed the guy back. One of them grabbed Luke by the shirt and the guys stepped in. "Hey dude you don't want any trouble" Michael said smirking. "Who was talking to you booger" One of them said. Michael got pissed off and punched him in the jaw. That's when they all started punching each other. "Guys stop!" I said. "This is your fault!" The girls said. They came over to me while Nataly stood in front of me. "If you lay a finger on her I will rip that fake blonde hair off" Nataly said. The girls backed away. "Your Ice Cream is—" everyone frozen when the worker showed up. Luke was just about to punch a guy, Calum had the guy on the floor kicking him, Michael was punching the guy on the floor , and Ashton had the last guy by his shirt. The worker handed me the trays of ice cream and left quietly. The jocks took the opportunity to run away. "Yeah that's right Run away!" Michael said. Mikey pouted and got his green ice cream. Luke walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "If they mess with you tell me okay?" He said. I nodded "Okay"

Later

Michael was whining still about the guy. We were all back at my house sitting in the floor. "He called me a booger because of my hair" Michael whinnied. He was laying down with his head on my lap. "Don't listen to them Mikey he was just jealous of your awesome hair" I said play with his hair. "Awe thanks Jocelyn" He said. Luke was next to me with his head on my shoulder. "So are you guys good now?" Calum asked. I looked at Lukey. "Yeah no one is standing in the way anymore" Luke said kissing my cheek. I smiled at him while blushing.