Ch.30 The ghost licked my face? Pt.1

Jocelyn's Pov

"These are for you" Jackson said. "Awe Thanks that's sweet" I said taking them. Luke's hand tightened. "Yeah well bye Jeyden or whatever your name is" Luke said dragging me to the car. I went in the car. "Its Jackson!" he yelled while we drove away.

Luke and I were in the last row of the movie theater. "Are you sure you can handle it?" Luke asked. "Yea its a piece of cake!".....

I was crying my eyes out while Luke rubbed my back. "Why did he have to DIE??!!" I said crying. "I-I don't know!" Luke said. I wiped my tears away. "It's okay Princess" Luke kissed the top of my head. We went to his car and headed to his house. "Hi Jocelyn!" Liz said. "Hello" I said. "Great seeing you again! How you been?" She asked. "I've been great" I said smiling. "Mom we're gonna be in my room" Luke said. We headed to his room and he locked the door. "Now let's have fun" Luke said smirking. He was getting closer to me. I pushed him slightly. "No Lucas your mom is downstairs" I said. He got close to my ear and whispered "Well I guess your going to have to be quiet"

Months Later

It's almost time for summer and Luke and I are happy with our relationship. Jackson decided to back off after a little 'accident' with Luke. Which means Luke punched him and I later had to yell at them both. What we've all talking about is if Ashton's last year here! He's gonna be applying for a lot of colleges.

"It's hot!" Calum whined. "What did you expect it's always hot" Michael said. "Can you two shut up? I have to study for a test!" I Said. "A test?" They asked. "Yeah my Italian test is today...Michael we both have that class right after lunch" I remembered him. "Oh Shit! I forgot!" He said taking out our notes. "Late like always" Luke said. Nataly and Ashton now spent most of their time together since Ashton's leaving soon. They're probably making out in his car or something. "How do you say help me find the bathroom in Italian?" Calum asked. "Oh um Aiutarmi a trovare il bagno" I said. "That's correct!" Luke said kissing my cheek. "How do you even know you don't take Italian?" Michael said. "I just wanted an excuse to kiss her" Luke smirked. "Either way I'm correct! Right Calum?" I asked. "Don't look at me! I took Spanish not Italian" he said. "Same country right???" Michael said. We all stared at him.... "No Michael....No"

"Guess who passed?" I asked running out from class where the others waited. "Not Michael for sure" Ashton said. "Hey! For your information I barely passed!" Michael said. "That's because you copied me" I said. "I got an idea for the weekend... we should all go camping" Michael said. "We what if we get mosquito bites?" Nataly said. "Well my family just bought a house in the woods where we could stay in" Michael said. "Sure that sounds fun" I said agreeing. "It's settled then we're going camping" Calum said.

Next Day Luke's Pov

We got in a van Michael's parents let us drive. Michael said the house was new so there shouldn't be any problems with it. Jocelyn and I were in the back sitting next to the extra junk that didn't fit in the trunk. "You know what we should do at night" I said biting my lip trying to seduce her. "Luke we're having a campfire" she warned. "No but when everyone's asleep" I said winking. "Luke.." she warned. "What?" I said laughing. "Stop it all these past months you've been so...touchy". "I just get these...sudden urges to touch you" I said moving my hand to move her hair behind her ear. "Well stop" she said laughing. We went in the house and I saw Jocelyn shiver. "Are you okay Princess?" I asked. She nodded "I just felt something that's it"

When we finished unpacking we decided to go to the game room. Jocelyn kept acting weird. She would kinda look back at the halls every second. "Hey are you alright?" I asked her for the millionth time. "Yeah.." she said holding on to me. She looked back one more time then turned back to me. I kissed her forehead. "Everything is gonna be alright" I said wrapping my arms around her. I kissed her forehead.

Jocelyn's Pov

There's something going on here...I can feel it. It was night and we were outside around the fire. "Let's tell scary stories" Michael suggested. "Fine just don't come crying when your scared" Luke said. "I wont cry! Men don't cry!"

An hour later we just sang a couple songs before going to bed. "You coming?" Luke said laying down in bed. "I'm gonna get some water first" I said. "Fine don't take long" he said taking his piercing off. I walked downstairs in the darkness with my phone as a flashlight. I got to the kitchen and saw the light on. Something was making noise. I turned to the kitchen and heard "Up so late?" I nearly jumped back. "Dude you scared me" I told Nataly. She laughed. "Have you noticed this house is a bit...creepy?" she asked While I was getting water. "You felt that too huh?" I asked. "Yea do you think its a you-know-what" she asked. "H'm I don't know there's something here but I still don't know, Either way I have my grandmother's book packed" I said. "Really? Great...I'm still sad that she's gone" Nataly said. "I know...Anyway go to sleep we're weak when we're tired" I said. She nodded and we left turning the lights out. I found Luke taking up most of the bed. "Mind moving?" I asked laying on the edge. "You took long" he whined. "Well I'm back now so scoot over" I laughed. I turned the lamp off and felt Luke lick my cheek. "Ew gross Luke!" I said wiping it off. "What I didn't do anything" he said. I turned to see him facing the opposite direction. Then we heard our door open like someone was leaving. "Did you hear that" I said sitting up straight. "Yeah" he whispered. "Does that mean the ghost licked your face?" He asked. I shhh'd him. There was a high pitch scream in the kitchen. "HELP!!"

-A/N
This is kinda a Halloween special I guess you can say.. c: I maybe be doing requests so comment what you think they should do or go through.
Ex: Christmas,Car Crash, Valentine's, Ect.