Ch.16 Penguins & Rose

Note~

Hello! Thanks for reading my story. I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who added this to their reading list/library. I'm glad you guys liked the story so far.. Please don't be afraid of commenting any mistakes you guys see. I look at all the comments so I will clearly see yours.

~Anyway thanks again for 2k!! LOVE you guys ~♥ ❤

Jocelyn's Pov A week Later

It's almost Valentine's day and I'm pretty nervous. I never had a boyfriend at this time of year and I don't know what to do. Like its quite confusing for me. Everyone has started talking about the Valentine's dance. I just can't believe a month passed by already since I met Luke. Its crazy it feels like a lifetime. So much has happened its crazy. Right now I was just sitting at home doing my homework and talking to Luke.

"Also I'm not a cheerleader no more! Turns out the little hoe was faking it" I told Luke through the phone.

"Oh shit drama!!" he said.

I smiled at his voice. "June got really mad and apologized to me for wasting my time...but I told her it was okay"

"Your so nice to people...you should of called her a bitch" Luke said.

"I wasn't gonna say that! People would think I'm a hateful bitch" I said.

"Babe who cares what they think! Your amazing..." he said.

I smiled. "Thanks Luke but I care what they think" I told him.

I heard him groan. "Fine you win"

I looked at the time was it really 3 am? "Luke I hope you know if my parents catch me awake they're gonna kill me" I said.

He chuckled. "Hopefully they don't cause I want to hear your voice" he said.

"Your being weirder than usual.. What do you want Hemmings?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Can't I be really nice with my girlfriend?!" He said dramatically.

"You can but usually you say something perverted"

"Alright you caught me....do you want to go to the Valentine's dance with me?" He asked.

"Ugh no"

"What? Why not?!" he said.

"You just made a big deal out of it and you ask me just like that??? I don't think so Mr." I said.

"Are you being serious right now??" he asked.

"Yes I am Luke you have once chance tomorrow to do this right!" I said.

"Fine" he mumbled.

"Great now goodnight I need sleep"

"But I want to listen to your voice it's turning me on right now" He said. I could hear he had a freaking smirk right now.

"GoodBye Lucas" I said hanging up. I swear this boy is something...but I love him anyways.

Next Morning

I was walking today to school. My car just decided to be a little bitch and stop working right when I was leaving. I was gonna call Luke to give me a ride but I felt like today was a nice day to walk. The sky was cloudy and there was a light cold air. I had straightened my hair today and I actually looked nice. I walked around school to find the rest and saw a group of people in the gym surrounding someone. I went to see who it was but people were covering them. I saw Nataly and she told me to come over. I walked to her and she pointed to the person in the middle. I trippy toed and saw blonde hair. It was Luke? "What is he doing?" I asked Nataly. "He said he had a surprise for you" Nataly said. I pushed pass people and tried to go to him. "She's here!" Calum yelled. The people let me pass and the guys were standing with guitars and Ash had drums. "What's going on?" I asked. "I wrote you a song.....with a little help from Calum" Luke said. Calum smiled at me. Michael motioned me to sit in a chair that was in front of them. I sat down and Luke talked to the guys. "Okay here's the first one called ''Kiss Me Kiss Me" Luke said.