Ch.13 Super Boyfriend

Luke's Pov

I went to the kitchen and got Jocelyn a cup of tea. She was still crying. That little Dick. When I see him I'm gonna kill him and the guys will help me hide his body. Jocelyn's arms had marks from his hands. It just got my blood boiling when I would think what he did to her. I got the tea and brought it to her room. She was wiping her eyes with my jacket she had on. "I brought you the tea it would help you relax" I said. I gave her the tea and sat next to her. She finished it and put it on top of her table near her bed next to her glasses. I opened my arms and she got closer. She laid her head on my chest while I hugged her tightly. "Your the most perfect boyfriend in the world" she whispered. "No I'm not" I said. "Yeah you are" She said turning her head to look at me. "A good boyfriend would have stopped him before anything could have happened......but I was too late" I said. "Your still perfect to me" I gave her a light kiss in the forehead. My head was killing me but it killed me more remembering what happened to my girl. She moved closer and I brushed my lips against hers. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you" I mumbled kissing her forehead. "Luke forget it, your not a superhero babe" She said. "But I want to be your superhero" I said. She looked at me and got closer to me. "You are" She said. I wiped the tear stains she had on her cheeks. I looked over the clock and it was 2:08am. "Go to sleep its late" I said. She nodded and closed her eyes. After a few minutes my eyes began to shut close.

Next Morning

I woke up and saw Jocelyn still sleeping with her head on my chest. I carefully stretched my arms. I reached for my phone and saw a few missed calls from my mom. I saw Calum's texts and he said he took care of my mom for me. Thank you Calum! I felt Jocelyn move. "Good morning baby" I told her. "Good morning" she said. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. "I'm going to burn these clothes.." she said. I stood up and gave her a kiss in her cheek. "I'll make breakfast" I told her. She nodded and and I went downstairs. On my way down I saw a Beanie just laying there. I picked it up and put it over my head.

Jocelyn's pov

I took a quick shower and changed into some shorts and a tank top. I tied my hair in a ponytail. I got my phone and dialed my mom's number. But my dad answered.

"Hey dad" I said.

"Hi sweetheart" he said.

"How's grandma?" I asked walking downstairs.

"She's okay just exaggerating" my dad said.

"Oh okay what time are you guys coming back?" I asked. I saw Luke with my Beanie on and cooking.

"Oh were going back Sunday Night" my dad said.

Luke got too close to the stove and yelled. "AH! Fu-" I threw a towel at him to shut him up.

"Who was that?!" My dad said.

"Oh I turned the TV on" I said. He believed me and I told him bye and hung up. I rushed to Luke and checked on him. "Let me see your finger" I told him. It was red but nothing bad. I kissed his finger. And got him ice. "Is'nt that gonna sting?" He asked. "Dont be a baby" I told him. "I'm not a baby!!" he said. I wrapped the ice with a napkin and gave it to him. He looked at it but didnt do anything. "Luke your supposed to put it on your finger" I said. He shook his head agreeing but didnt do anything still. "Give me that!" I said. I got the ice and touched his finger with it.

I cuddled with Luke in the couch watching a movie. I wasn't paying attention to the movi. I was looking at Luke. He started to sing. He was singing If These Sheets Were States by All Time Low. "Luke" I called. He turned his attention to me but didn't stop singing. "Luke we should go on a Date" I said. He stopped singing and smiled at me. "Sure lets go" he said trying to get up. "Wait not yet!" I said "Tomorrow" "Okay we could go to the beach just us two..." he said. I nodded and got closer to him. Can't wait till then. What am I gonna wear? Oh gosh....

Luke went home and I stayed home alone. I started to think about the party and my eyes would get watery. I was talking to everyone on ooVoo and Mikey said he beat the shit out of him. I'm glad he did. ooVoo was better for facetiming everyone at the same time. I got a bit anxious when James would call me. I just stared at the phone until it went silent. I was still on ooVoo when I heard the doorbell ring and took my phone with me. "Who is it?" Mikey asked. "I don't know wait" I whispered. I looked out the window and saw a familiar face. I moved before they saw me. "Guys its James" I whispered. He knocked harder and I left to my room. Why can't he just leave me alone! I've had enough of him. "Just forget that little fucker stay away from him." Calum said. "Yeah don't open the door" Ash said. "I'll be there to kick his ass" Luke said. "No Luke it's okay as long as I don't open the door" I said. "Yeah don't worry it's not like he could get through the window" Nataly said. I looked outside through my window and he was gone. But his car was there. I heard footsteps near my door. "Guys...... I think he got in"