Ch.35 Birthdays

Luke's Pov

"So that ends our class for today everyone you are dismissed" Mr Peterson said. I closed my book and started packing. I looked at the clock and noticed I had 40 seconds to pick up Jocelyn from her class with Calum. I power walked through the hall to see them barely coming out. I heard her laugh as I came closer and saw Calum walk out with Jocelyn behind him. I quickly went behind her and hugged her from behind. She jumped a little before realizing it was me. "You scared me" She said hugging me. I kissed her forehead and looked at Calum. "You were 3.5 seconds late" He said looking at his phone. "Fuck that's a lot" I mumbled. "No it isn't" Jocelyn replied. "For me it is!" I exclaimed. We walked towards Nataly and Michael's class. Ashton was busy rehearing for his graduation already. "Can you believe we're almost going to be seniors also" I said. "15 more chapters to be exact" Michael said. "What's the supposed to mean?" I asked. "Nothing" Michael said smiling. (Hint Hint ;) lol ) "Its gonna go by fast" Nataly said. "Then we're gonna pick colleges" Calum said. I felt Jocelyn tense up and look at Nataly. They shared a sad look at each other. "Erm What's Wrong?" I asked. "Nothing" she said smiling.

Michael's Pov

The team was running out of time already. Luke had fell down. Calum went to see if he was okay. Luke's eyes scan the crowd for Jocelyn. She stood up and started to sing. "Wait what's my line?" She asked. We all stopped and groaned. "Hey its not my fault I don't know High School Musical word for word Michael!" she screamed. I was making a recreation of HSM but its pretty hard. The Drama club asked us to help so I was. "Lets try something else I don't wanna play Troy" Luke said. I rubbed my forehead. "Fine what do you guys want?" I asked the drama club. "We just want Luke and Jocelyn to play the lead roles on Romeo and Juliet" A girl said. "Okay we can do that.." I said. "When did Michael turn into a director?" Calum whispered to Nataly. "Shut it you little shit" I said pointing at him. He chuckled and nodded. "Michael I don't think we make up for this part" Jocelyn softly said. "If you guys don't want to I'm not forcing you then" I whispered. "Kay thanks cause we don't" Calum said walking away. I gave Jocelyn a hug and I returned to direct.

Jocelyn's Pov

"Your birthday's coming up" Luke started. "Oh yeah so is Nataly's" I was swinging on the swing set at the park. "What do you want?" He asked. "Nothing" I said. "Nothing?" He responded. "Nothing" I simply said. "Im gonna buy you something either way" He said pushing me. "I know that's why I didn't say anything" I said smiling. "H'm fine then I'm not gonna force you to tell me" He said looking away. "Good"...." Tell me now" I shook my head. "No way Mister the only person that knows is Nataly" I stated. "She's never gonna tell me!" " That's why I told her" I stuck out my tongue at him.

Luke's Pov

What do girls even like?" Asked Calum. "Let's get them these" Mikey said pointing at some underwear with hearts on them. They both started giggling but Ashton and I smacked them in the back of their heads. "Your talking about our girlfriends remember" Ashton said glaring. "We know sorry" The boys said. "What if they know about the surprise party" Calum asked. "Don't worry! I called for backup!!" Michael said. "Let me guess Melanie?" I asked. "Hahah no she couldn't...I called a old friend of hers" He said. "You didn't..." I said with eyes open and gasping. "No not James!!" Mikey said. We looked at him. Then realized and Calum and Ashton started laughing. "Its Not Funny You Called Jackson!! You prick What the hell!" I screamed. "C'mon he's not a bad guy...he just likes Jocelyn that's it" Michael said. "That's what makes him bad!" I stated. "Well too bad! Nataly and Jocelyn are already with him!" He said. I launched over to Michael but Ashton got me. "C'mon mate we have to find presents" Calum said.

After looking for a good present for at least an hour we all found our gifts. "She's gonna love mine!" Michael said. "Glow in the dark bracelets isn't the best" I noted. "It is when you get her a matching shirt too!" I ignored him and checked the time. "Fifteen minutes till the party" I announced. "We should go then" Calum said. We went in my car and drove off. This is gonna be great!