Ch.18 Love Is In The Air

Day of Dance Friday

Luke's Pov

I looked over at Calum. "What am I gonna wear?" I asked. "I can't believe we're having this conversation Lucas" He said. "I'm serious Cal. I don't know what to wear" I told him. He looked through my closet. He had a gray shirt with his black skinny jeans. "Luke just wear something nice....like this" Calum said pulling clothes out. "Fine"

I looked okay I guess. I was driving to Jocelyn's house. On my way I felt nervous. My palms were sweating. "Calm down mate.. It's gonna be okay and maybe you know" He said from the backseat. "Who's your date?" I asked. "Um no one I guess...maybe Michael" He joked. "You idiot." We arrived at Jocelyn's house and she was waiting outside. She looked so beautiful.. I snapped out of it when she got in the car. "Hey beautiful" I said kissing her. She smiled at me.

10:00pm

The dance was pretty weird. Teachers would yell at people if they danced too close to each others. They looked like little kids forced to dance thinking they have cooties. "This is lame" Ashton said. "I know but we have to wait for the after party" I said. The guys nodded. I hugged Jocelyn from behind. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked her. "Let's go sit down" She said. I kissed her cheek and we all went to a table where we could all sit. I loved how Jocelyn had her dress on but she still had vans on. I was holding her hand and was playing with her fingers. "So Kiss Me Kiss me I'm dying just to see you again" I sang into her ear quietly. She smiled and gave me a kiss in my cheek.

After Party 2:00am

Jocelyn was dancing to the music with Michael. I was just having some drinks with Calum and Ashton. "Dance baby Dance!" Calum said to Michael. He was far from Drunk. Ashton just kept kissing Nataly. What's going on between those two. I smiled when Jocelyn called me over. I walked to her while Michael left to go drink. I pressed my chest to her back and started dancing with her. Her body moved to the beat of the music."Let's get out of here" I whispered. She nodded and we said goodbye to the rest. I drove to my house. Thankfully my mom wasn't here. "Hold on" I said stumbling. Jocelyn was holding on to me trying to get on my back. I got the key and we went. Jocelyn got on my back and I carried her to my room. I locked the door and she went to my bed. She got me by the shirt and pulled me to kiss me. I took my shirt off and she took off her dress. She laid down and I went on top of her. I could tell she was scared a lot. I kissed her cheek. "Don't worry baby I wont hurt you" I told her. She nodded and I kissed her. I felt her undo my skinny jeans and I kicked them off. I reached for my drawer and got a rubber. "Don't worry baby I'll treat you well" I said kissing her neck. She nodded and moaned my name.

Nataly's Pov 2:30am

I laid on Ashton's chest. We were breathing heavily. "Why did you have a condom in your pocket" I asked him. I was tracing his lips and the dimples he had. "Well Jocelyn gave me it...she said 'If your gonna be fucking my best friend have protection'" He said. Oh my gosh. She would know. I kissed his lips.

Next Day Jocelyn's Pov

I woke up next to Luke. He had his arm around me. "Luke" I whispered. I was wearing my underwear and bra but I had his shirt on only. "Luke" I said. I stood up to find my glasses. I found them and I saw my hair. It was everywhere!! I tied my hair in a ponytail. I saw Luke wake up and smile when he saw me. "Good morning babe how you sleep" I said kissing his cheek. "I slept amazing cause you were here" he said. I smiled and he hugged me. "It was the best night of my life" he said. I went back to bed with him. "What if your mom walks in?" I asked. "Then we hide you" he said. I laughed "Just keep me in your closet." "What about your parents?" He asked......."Fuck!!" I said. I got my clothes and put them on. Luke was pulling his skinny jeans on and we ran outside. Luke's brother gave us a weird look. "You Didn't See Anything!!" Luke yelles at them. He got in the car and we drove off. I looked at the time. It was 5:40! My dad wakes up at 6 if he sees I'm not there he is gonna kill me! Luke got to my house and I gave him a kiss and left. I jumped through the window and went to take a shower. I heard a knock at my door. "Jocelyn is that you?" He asked. "Yeah dad I just woke up" I yelled. "Okay what time did you get home?" he asked. " At like 11:30" I told him. "Okay good girl" he said. I heard him shut my door. Thank the lord!!! Just in Time!