Ch.42 Too Young

Jocelyn's Pov

I laid in the couch hearing Luke and Melanie talk. "How long has she been like this?" Luke said holding my hand. "Like five days...She wont move from the couch cause its literally in the middle of the bathroom and kitchen" Melanie said handing me ice cream. "Yikes that sound bad" Luke said. It was silent for a few seconds until Melanie opened her big mouth. "So Luke do you know what's Michael's favorite color? What college is he going to? Has he talked about me???" I turned around with my back facing them. I'm not gonna listen to them go again. "I already answered fifty questions drop it" Luke said. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

A hour later I woke up moody as fuck. I saw them arguing again and I stood up. "Can you two shut the fuck up dammit!" I walked up to my room and slammed the door.

Luke's Pov

"She's really mad" I quickly called the others to help me cheer Jocelyn up. "Maybe she's on her period??" Ashton suggested. "What's up with guys always saying that?.. She's not its not her time of the month yet" Nataly rolled her eyes. Jocelyn then turned her attention towards us. We were all staring at her laying on her bed. Michael sat next to her and hugged her. "MY POOR BABY" He exclaimed. "Don't touch me I'm nauseous" she said. "Do you think Jocelyn might be pregnant?" Calum asked.

Jocelyn's Pov

"Do you think Jocelyn might be pregnant?" Calum asked. Luke's eyes brightened and had a huge gasp while grinning. "No shut the fuck up" I said glaring at him. Everyone laughed and as Luke's face dropped. "You don't like the idea of us having kids of our own?" Luke asked sadly. "What well um... can we not talk about this right now?" I said giving him the look. "No I want to talk about our future after college" he pressured. I groaned and started walking towards the door. "I'm not gonna listen to you" I said. "Where are you going?" Michael asked. "To the doctors...I want to know what's wrong with me" I slowly made my way downstairs. "I'll drive you" Nataly and Luke said. I just nodded and we left to the doctors.

Luke's Pov

Jocelyn and Nataly were in the doctors while I was waiting outside. "So what brings you to the hospital waiting room?" I asked the guy sitting next to me. "My girlfriend's pregnant so she had a check up" He said. "Really you look young though?" I asked. "Yeah I know but things happened" He sighed. The girls came out and I rushed to them. "Ready?" I asked taking Jocelyn's hand. "Yeah but let me grab my parenting pamphlet" She sighed. My heart skipped a beat. "I'm joking" she laughed. "Boo meanie" I pouted and headed out. "Don't you wanna have a family with me?" I asked once we got to the car. "Not now maybe in like two thousand years" She mumbled. I gave her the 'r u serious' look. We both got in the back and Nataly alone in the front. "Why does it seem like I'm the taxi driver?" Nataly laughed looking at us.

Calum's Pov

"If Jocelyn has a kid can I be the God father?" Michael asked. We were still at Jocelyn's house waiting for them. "No you'd probably dye their hair" Ashton said. Melanie who clung onto Michael's arm laughed. "Sucks the girls wont be hanging out with us in college" Ashton sighed. "What?" Michael and I said. "Didn't you guys know? Nataly and my sister we're gonna apply to UC Irvine in California" Melanie questioned. "We didn't know" I told Ash. "Well if you don't know that means Luke doesn't know so don't tell him" Ash pointed out. Why wouldn't they tell us this? Why I'm I soo upset?? College without the girls? Without Nataly??...Why did my heart just hurt thinking of her? I looked over at Ashton and felt guilty for some reason.

"Hey guys we're Back!" Nataly yelled coming in. She sat next to Ashton and held his hand. I felt jealousy fill my body. Michael stood up to go to the bathroom and Melanie ran to Luke. "Hey Luke do you think I have a chance with Michael?" she asked. "I've told you many times to give up already!" he yelled. "But.." Melanie looked down. "This bitc—" Luke didn't get to finish before Jocelyn slapped him. "Shut up Lucas leave her alone" Jocelyn said. She left and slammed the door while Melanie went out and chased her. "Fix this Lucas" Nataly said standing up. "How is this my fault?" He asked. We all gave him the 'r u serious' face. "What did I miss?" Michael asked.

Luke's Pov

It's not my fault she's too hung up on Michael...How am I supposed to fix that? "Can we hurry this up my cousins are visiting" I told Calum. We were looking for Jocelyn. "It's your fault" Calum said. "Yeah sure" I rolled my eyes. "Don't you have a cousin Melanie's age? Hook them up" Michael suggested. "Derrick? H'm that's a good idea" I took my phone out and sent him a text.

Jocelyn's Pov

The guys eventually found us and brought a kid too. Melanie and him started to talk them I saw what they planned. "So what do you think of my brilliant plan?" Luke poked my cheek. "That it probably wasn't your idea" I poked his dimple. "Ah caught" Michael teased. "You mad?" He asked. I shook my head. "I don't care anymore" I sighed. "Hey Jocelyn why does your dad look Asian?" Michael asked out of no where while looking at my family picture in my wallet. "What's so bad about looking Asian?" Calum snapped. "Calm down Calum...He's Chinese why??" I answered. "Why don't you look Chinese?" He asked. "He's only half Chinese so were like a quarter Chinese? I guess" Melanie answered. "Our brother looks Chinese though" I pointed out. "You have a brother?" Calum asked. "Yup Kris. He's in Korea in a dance school" I looked through my phone to find a picture of him. "See that's his team" I showed them a recent picture he sent me. "He looks tall" Luke said. "He got the good genes" Melanie said smiling at Derrick.

Melanie went out with Derrick so I went back home alone. I saw my parents run around crazy in the house. "What's going on?" I asked. "Your great grandmother had a accident" Mom said pulling her suitcase. "Great Grandma Youngji!?" I asked hurt. "Yeah so we have to go check she's okay...Where's your sister?" Mom asked. Shittt. "She went out with some friends..." I lied. "Ugh well you guys are gonna stay here okay" she petted my head and went upstairs. "Dad when are you coming back?" I asked. "In a few days until your aunt Hani comes to stay with great grandma" He said. "Oh alright.." I texted Melanie and told her mom and dad were leaving. "Remember Jocelyn your in charge" Mom said. I nodded and helped them out the door and waved at them goodbye. "Yay Peace and Quiet!" I ran to the kitchen and got Ice cream. The door bell rang and I opened the front door. I saw luggage and feet. "Ayyo What's sup" I heard making me look up. "Kris!!!"

OMFG YOU DONT KNOW HOW SORRY I AM FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE A YEARRR.
So here's my awful excuse.
1.My phone broke
2.When I got it fixed my wifi started being a little biotch

Anyone wanna guess who Kris is?? Lol Any Kpop fans out there.
Soooo sorry for making you guys wait...T-T *cries*
BTW the picture is the 'r u serious' face..lolololol Thanks to @Blahpi For this amazing idea sorry it took longgg.