Ch.26 What Have I Done?

Guess who finally updated?? Me! Well I had my doubts on this chapter idk why but yea... Tell me if you liked it c:

Nataly's Pov

I stormed out there. "Nataly we need to talk" Ashton yelled. "No leave me alone" I said walking faster. "C'mon bae don't be like that" He said. I just ignored him. Jocelyn drove me to my house and I took a nap.

I woke up early in the morning. I went home after what happened yesterday. I got dressed and got a text from Jocelyn to hang out. I went to her house and we left to the mall. "So what happened after I left yesterday?" I asked drinking my Starbucks. "Oh James was just making a fool of himself" she said laughing. James?? "What? Weren't you with Luke and the guys?" I said. "Ew gross I would never be with them" Jocelyn said. What the hell is going on here?! I just ignored that. "Look they're here" I said. Luke and the guys came in. Jocelyn just shrugged. "Let's go" she said. Jocelyn stood up and started walking. I walked behind her. She just passed Luke and didn't say anything. They're shoulders touched but it seemed like nothing. I passed him and saw Ashton. His eyes met mine but he looked away.

We went to stores until James came. "Hey Babe" James said kissing Jocelyn. My mouth went open. What the Hell!? "I uh I gotta go" I said backing away. I ran off to the parking lot. "What's going on?!" I said to myself. I sat down by a bench. "Was this all a dream or something?? I said. I shouldn't have said that...

I walked back to the mall. I bumped into someone. "Sorry" I said. "Its okay" they said. I looked up to see the familiar dimples. "Ashton" I whispered. "I'm sorry have we met?" He said. "Uh yeah I go to the same school" I said. He just smiled.

Jocelyn's Pov

"Nataly has been acting weird" I told James. We were holding hands through the mall. "Yeah what was that about?" He asked. I shrugged "She said something about me hanging out with Luke Hemmings" I said laughing. "Luke Hemmings?! The bad boy?" James said. I nodded "Weird right?"

I went home. I don't know what to do. Do I tell Jocelyn or what? I don't know what's happening. I'm sure Jocelyn was with Luke! Was it just a dream? "I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE!!" I screamed. I think I'm going nuts. I'll just have carry on like nothing happened..

Five Years Later

Today's the party! Jocelyn's and James wedding. I'm so happy she's happy but I feel something's wrong. I don't know why but I felt this way. I helped Jocelyn out the car. "Ready?" I asked her. She nodded. "Time to go" I said. We hugged and we waited outside the church.

I saw a man walking around the church. I guess I was staring a lot when he came over to me. "Ms. Is the wedding of James here?" He asked. "Um yes who are you?" I asked. "I'm Ashton"

"Sorry I didn't remember you Nataly" Ashton said. We we're at the church already. "It's fine" I said. "What have you and the guys been up to?" I asked. "Michael went to the music business and Calum is studying to be a accountant...I'm studying to be a doctor" he said. "That's nice what about Luke?" Jocelyn asked. "Oh you didn't know" Ashton's face look sad. "Luke suffered from depression after high school...he said he didn't find anyone to love then he did suicide" Ashton said. My hands trembled. I looked over to see Jocelyn crying. "Oh No don't cry yet" Ashton said handing her a tissue.

Then it started. It was Jocelyn's vows that brought me back to high school. "I remember the day you got in a fight with the captain of the football team for me" she said. I remember that too haha. Luke punched him a lot....Luke! How could I forget! "And when you sang to me for the Valentine's dance" she continued. That was Luke. "When I was cheerleader and I got jealous of girls starting at you" She said. When she called me about Luke. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I remembered Ashton was here. "What have I done?" I asked him. "It's not late to change it bae" Ashton said. He called me bae! "If anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace" the priest. I stood up. "I Object!"

"Nataly wake up!!" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw Jocelyn. Luke was behind her!! "Huh?" I said. "You just left Calum's house" Luke said. Am I back? "Ashton's here to say sorry" Jocelyn said. I walked outside of my house and saw Ashton with flowers in his hands. I didn't care about anything and just ran to his arms. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that!" I said. "No it's okay bae I deserved it" he said. "No you didn't! Meeting you was the best thing that has happened to me" I said. I leaned in and kissed.

~Note

Soo this was all Nataly's dream.....Hey girlies I'm running out of ideas... So if any of you have ideas comment them. I'll gladly write them c: Anyway thanks for voting!! Yay