Ch.8 Party At Calum's

Jocelyn's Pov

I was talking to Luke on the phone.

"I hope that guy ends up in the hospital" he said.

"The way you hit him He probably is" I said.

"He deserved it nobody talks about my girlfriend like that"

My heart beats like crazy when he calls me that.

"Its getting late Luke I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"Okay goodnight....Love you"

"Love you too bye" I said hanging up. I looked at the time. It was midnight I've been talking to Luke for 2 hours. I closed my eyes and went to bed.

Friday at Lunch

Nataly and I were sitting at our lunch table with the guys. Nataly and the guys have really bonded. Specifically Ash if you know what I mean. She won't admit it. "Where's Calum?" Luke asked. Everyone stayed quiet. "ATTENTION EVERYONE" we looked over at the voice. "Found him" Michael said. "EVERYONE IS INVITED TO MY PARTY! MY HOUSE AT 8 BE THERE!" he got off the lunch table. Everyone started talking about it. He walked to us. "Party Party Party!!" he chanted. "What should we wear?" I asked Nataly. "I'll pick you guys up at 7:30" Luke said. I was holding his hand. "mm kay" I said.

At 7:30

I went to my room early too 'sleep'. My parents don't know a thing about the party. I heard a voice out my window. It was Luke. He helped me out. "You look nice" he said looking at me. I had high waisted shorts and a crop top. "Really?" I asked. "Nahh way more than that but I can't say it or you'll scream at me" he pulled me. "Yeah your right lets go" I pulled him to my car. Luke started the car and we drove to Calum's house. We were a block away and we heard the music. He parked in Calum's garage. The place was filled with people. "Stay close to me" he said holding my hand. It was hard going through the door. People were there. We saw Calum dancing and the rest was cheering for him in the kitchen. We walked over to them. Nataly was sitting next to Ash. "Hey guys" Michael said. I waved.

My feet were hurting but I didn't give a dam right now. I was dancing with Nataly. Our song of course Hot Chelle Rae - I like to dance. I just kept moving with the rhythm. My head was spinning. I just danced. Nataly grabbed me and we went to the kitchen. "C'mon Luke lets dance" I said. "Yeah Luke go" The boys teased. "No you go have fun" Luke said. He kissed my forehead. "But Nataly passed out!! I don't want to be alone" I whined. "Ill go c'mon Jocelyn" Calum said. He got my hand and we went to dance.

Luke's Pov

I watched them leave. "Your not going to do anything!" Michael said. "They're Just dancing I trust Jocelyn" I said. "Mate c'mon shes drunk they're both" Michael said. Shittt. I stood and looked for her. She was dancing with Cal. He got her waist. No No No. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the hall. I pinned her to the wall. "What do you think you were doing!"