Ch.11 Unwanted Thoughts

Jocelyn's Pov

Nataly was right. I couldn't be acting like a little jealous girlfriend. Why am I even thinking of this?? Luke clearly loves me! He said so.. I started to remember what James had said to me.

"I know they just want to hurt you"

"That's not true Luke wont hurt me"

"How are you so sure?" he asked.

"Because he loves me"

"You don't know what love is" he said.

Was he right all along? Do I even know what love is? Luke does love me. He has told me before. That little voice in the back of my head kept arguing with me. Do you really think he loves you?..... Just because he told you!!!...He probably tells that to every girl he fucks..... Shut up I'm not one of them.... I turned my lamp off and closed my eyes. He doesn't even love yoouuu.... Fuck you...I mentally said.

Next Morning

I rushed to school and saw Luke waiting at my locker. "Hey.." He said. I smiled at him. I opened my locker and got my stuff. "Are you still mad about yesterday?" He asked. "No I'm fine" I said. He looked at me suspiciously but quickly smiled. He got my hand and we made our way to meet the others. "Hey Luke can I ask you something??" I asked. "Yeah sure" He said. I stopped near a corner where no one could see us. "What's up?" he said. "Well uh I was just thinking if you really loved me?" I said it turned out like a question. "Of coarse I do, Who told you I didn't i'll murder them" He said cracking his fingers. "No! no one did I just wanted to know if I wasn't like all those other girls" I said. He put his hand above my head and leaned closer. "You're not like those girls, Don't think that, You're my everything" he whispered. I felt my heart skip a beat. This was my chance to tease him! I smirked and whispered "Softy" "Um Excuse me girl don't call me that!" he said laughing. I gave him a kiss and walked off. "Hey! Don't just walk away!" He said catching up. I smiled at him. He got my hand and intertwined our fingers.

The rest of the day went fast like a blur. I was invited to a party by the cheerleaders. Like I was gonna go. It was on Friday. I got my bag and went to my car and saw Luke waiting inside. I made him stay there until the girls were done talking to me. I got in and turned my head. I got the keys from him and started the car. He puckered up like expecting me to kiss him. I leaned my hand to his lips and he kissed it. "Hey!" he said when he realized what he was kissing. I laughed and started driving. "I'm not kissing you while I'm driving" I told him. I felt him kiss my cheek. "Luke...Stop" I said. I kept my eyes on the road. "C'mon just a little kiss" he said. "Do you want me to crash?!" I asked. "No" he said mad. He sat back down and crossed his arms. The whole car ride was quiet until we got to his house. "Are you still mad at me?" I asked him. He nodded. "Lukey C'mon babe" I said. I got close to him and kissed his cheek. I got closer and kissed the corner of his lips. He still didn't look at me. "Fine than Lucas get out" I said. "No! No just kidding baby" he said kissing my lips. I got his hand and he pulled us and deepened the kiss. I got his beanie he was wearing and put it on. I pulled away and hugged him. While I was resting my head on his shoulder I saw someone outside his house. He was looking directly at us. "Luke who is that?" I asked. He turned around and muttered a "Fuck" He got his hat and pulled it so it was hiding me. "Its my cousin ignore him while we're in there" he said. We got out and walked towards the door. "Hey Luke whose this?" The guy asked. "Why do you care" Luke said. He opened the door and we went inside. "Hi! Jocelyn" Luke's mom said. "Hi Mrs.Hemmings" I said. We went upstairs to Lukes room and Luke's cousin followed. "I'm guessing your mom doesn't know you two are dating" He said. I looked at Luke and sat on his bed. "What do you want to keep quiet Ryan?" Luke said. Ryan pointed at me. "A kiss from her" he said. "Hahah no" I said. "Awe why not babe" he got closer to me and Luke pushed him back. "You can't touch her" Luke said. "Gosh why not" he complained. "Cause I said so" Luke yelled. His cousin left the room mad. "Luke what if he tells, I wont be able to see you" I said. "Hey don't worry we could always sneak you out" he said kissing my forehead.