Ch.28 Jackass/Jackson

Dedicated to crazymofo20 I'm glad you like the story!!

Luke's Pov

I shouldn't worry about all this.. I mean I trust Jocelyn with all my heart. As I was driving away I kept thinking about it. What if he tries to pull something on her!!???

Luke's Mind

"Jackson What should we do? I'm Bored" Jocelyn says sitting on his bed. "I have an idea" He said getting closer. "N-No w-we c-cant I love Luke with all my Heart!!" Jocelyn says pulling back. "Who cares about that jerk" Jackson says putting his hand on her knee. He slowly starts moving it up.

Reality

"No!" I yelled and stopped myself from crashing into someone. Crap why am I thinking of this?! I focused on driving to my house.

I walked in my house. "Mum! I'm home!" I yelled. "Lucas I'm right here don't yell!" My mom said from the kitchen. "Sorry mum" I said kissing her cheek. "Were you with Jocelyn?" My mum asked. "Yeah I dropped her off" I said sitting on the table to eat. "Have you two....you know?" My mum said. "I really don't want to talk about this mum" I said blushing. "Lucas just tell me the truth" She said. "Y-Yes we did" I said blushing. "Awe your first time!" She said happily. I frowned knowing she wasn't my first. "Yeah.." I said. I quickly got out of the room with my food. I laid on my bed and stared at my posters of bands. "I wish i had their lives....." i whispered. 

I looked at my phone and texted Jocelyn.

~Me

Babe are you still at that Jackass's house?

A minute later she texted back.

~Princess

That guy's name is Jackson and no I'm at home.

She Protected him!

~Me

I'll be over in 5 ;)

I looked at the clock. It was already 11. I got my car keys and went out. "Lucas where are you going?" My mum said. "Um out?" I said. "You better be back early Mr." She said. I gave her a kiss in the cheek and left.

I waited for Jocelyn to give me the signal before I went to her window. "Hey" she said sitting in her bed. I kissed her quickly. "Whoa what was that for?" She asked. "I just can't control myself when I see you with another guy" I said kissing her neck. "You mean Jackson?" She said. "Let's not talk about him" I said sucking on her neck. "Actually.." She started. "What?" I stopped and looked at her. "He wanted to tall about the imaginary wedding" She said. "What did you tell him?" I asked. "I told him he can't force me into anything and he just changed the subject saying he's gonna win me over" Crap now what?! "B-But I'm the one who Loves You!" I said. "I know Lukey but he wont win me" She said. I kissed her. "What's that for?" She said. "I just love you" I said. She pulled me closer for another kiss. "Don't worry about Jackson Lukey, i wont leave you" She said. "I hope not cause ill have to kidnap you back" I said smiling. She smiled "It's n kidnapping if i leave with you" She said. "Yeah but people will see it as kidnapping" I told her. 

Two weeks later Jocelyn's Pov

Jackson was giving me rides these whole weeks. I never told him he just showed up every morning. I smiled at him. "Jocelyn what would be our ship name?" Jackson asked. "Our ship name? but we aren't even together..." I said. "It doesn't mean we have to be together" he said biting his lip ring. "Oh well I don't know" I said. I went inside class and sat with Jackson.

I was waiting in Jackson's car at lunch. He went to get something while I stayed inside the car eating lunch. I heard a knock at the door. When I opened the door Luke was there with a angry expression.