Ch.12 Backstaber...

Jocelyn's Pov

I left Luke's house and went back home. My dad was really mad. "Where were you!?" he asked. "I went to study with Luke" I said. "Your to young to date!" my dad said. Oh my fuckin God. "Dad I'm not dating calm down" I said. "You better not" he said walking away. I walked towards my room and closed the door. I really needed a nap. I laid down and went to sleep. 

Party!

I guess i have to go to the damn party if im a cheerleader now. Of coarse i wasnt gonna go alone. I got my backup. "Calum you have more space over there!" Michael said. "Ashton won't move" Cal said. The bad thing is trying to fit four boys in the back of my car while Nataly was in the front. They all started arguing. "Okay all of you shut the hell up before I make you walk!!" I yelled. They mumbled a okay. When we got there I parked where it said Jocelyn. I had a spot cool. We got out and entered. "Let's get wasted!" Michael said. "I can't I have to drive your asses home" I said. Luke kissed my forehead. The party was on full swing. People were dancing, smoking,and full making out on the couch. "Do you guys smell that?" Cal yelled over the music. "I smell sweat, beer, and smoke" Nataly said. "Exactly smells like a high school party" Cal finished. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Let's go get a drink" i told Luke. We walked over to the drinks and i got a coke. "You're not going to get a drink?" Luke asked getting a red cup. "Can't i have to drive you guys" I told him.

No drinks that sucks. I get annoyed with all these drunk people. Shoving me and stuff. "Babe C'mon have a drink!" Luke whined. "No Luke get that cup away from my face" I said shoving his hand. I was sitting at couch and Luke was trying to make me drink. "C'mon have a little fun" Calum said. He had a girl sitting on his lap. "No I'm gonna look for Nataly" I said. I looked around the place to find her but I couldn't. I went to the back and saw something. I heard a laugh.it sounded like Ash. I moved to see who he was with and I saw something. Nataly and Ash were kissing. I backed away and went inside. I fuckin told Calum. I went to get another coke. I went to sit back down and Luke wasn't there. "Calum..Calum...CALUM!" I screamed. He broke apart from the girl. "What?" he said. "Where's Luke?" I asked. "He got dragged by girls somewhere....Oh" he said. "Dumbass you should have stopped them" I told him slapping the back of his head. "Sorry" he mumbled. I went to look for Luke and found him dancing with Michael. Stupid Calum ..Liar. I went back and crashed into some one in the hallway. "Shit sorry" I mumbled. "Well if it isn't Ms.Backstabbing" they said. I looked up and it was James.

"Excuse me but I didn't do anything to you" I said. "Stop trying to act like your innocent" he said. "Shut up your just mad because I didn't like you" I told him. "You little hoe your still a good girl" He said. "Didn't you know? Good Girls Are Bad Girls" I told him. He glared at me. The music was so loud my head was hurting. "I hate you" he said. "Yeah well I don't care" I said. He gripped my wrist. "Owe let go" I said. I tried pulling away but his grip was too tight. "Let go James your hurting me!" I said. I tried scratching his arm but no use. He opened a door and pushed me inside. It was a closet.  He stood in front of the door. "It's not funny James move" I told him. He shook his head. "Why don't you love me?? Why didn't you pick me over Luke? huh?! I was your best friend but you decided to go with him!" James said. "James let it go. It just happened!" I said. "No he doesn't deserve you" he said. I couldn't see his face it was dark. I felt hands on my hips. "James don't touch me" I said. I tried moving away but he pushed me back. "No you deserve someone that can make you happy" he pressed his body against mine. I slapped him across the face. He got my hands and pinned them to the wall behind me. "No be a good girl and do what I say" he said. He started kissing my cheek. "STOP!" I yelled. I tried kicking him but he moved. I wanted to die. I closed my eyes and just gave up. He started to kiss my neck, put his hand in my shirt, and I started to cry. "Stop please" I said I felt him pull my dress up. He didn't stop he started thrusting. I saw light and the door flew open. James was grabbed and pulled away.  "Shes in here" I heard. I sunk to the ground and covered my face and tried to fix my dress. I felt arms wrap around me. "It's okay baby" I heard Luke whispered. I hugged him tight. I opened my eyes and saw Michael punching James. James stood up and ran while Michael left running after him. "You DICK!" Calum yelled.

I sat on the car with Luke in the back. He was holding me on his lap. He kissed my forehead. I layed my head on his chest. "Everything is okay babe I'm right here" he said. I nodded and saw Calum and the rest come out. I got out and sat in the front. The ride was quiet until Calum left and Luke moved to the front with me. "Are your parents gonna be home?" he asked. I shook my head. They left to my grandparents house for the weekend. "Okay I'll stay with you." he said.