Ch.36 Anniversary?!

Luke's Pov

I was playing Fifa with Calum in Michael's house today. "I feel like I'm forgetting something" I told the guys. "Did you forget to pull out?" Calum joked. I punched his arm playfully. "No but I'm serious I feel like somethings coming up" I continued. "My birthday??" Calum suggested. "That already passed remember the party?" Ashton said hitting Calum. "I dunno what happens on February?" Michael asked. "What happened last year..." I trailed off. Ashton and I face palmed. "The day we got with the girls!" We said panicking. "You forgot that! Bad boyfriends" Michael said shaking his head. "Shut up Michael!" I said hitting him with a pillow. "Quick boys to the batmobile!" Ashton said.

Jocelyn's Pov

I saw him move two more spaces than he had to. I stood up and flipped the board. "Idiot Stop CHEATING!" I yelled. Jackson started laughing because I caught him cheating at monopoly again. Nataly started laughing seeing me tackle Jackson. "I wonder what the guys are doing" Nataly asked. "I bet they're hitting Michael for something he said" I replied making Jackson clean the mess. "They're so weird" Jackson mumbled. "Look whose talking" I said getting his Beanie. "I'm not weird!" He objected. "Sure whatever" Nataly said laughing. "You guys are mean!" He said pouting. I hugged him while laughing. "Lets watch the fault in our stars" I suggested. "Nope! Its too girly" Jackson said.

Luke's Pov

We got them the perfect gifts. Tomorrow is the 14th of February so we should be ready! I got her a cute bracelet and Ashton got Nataly a box of chocolates with a bear. I can't wait to see what we got!

Next Morning

We all were meeting at Calum's house. With our gifts. The girls arrived and we hid the gift. I gave Jocelyn a hug and a kiss. "How's my lovely Girlfriend!" I asked. "Woa what's up with you Lucas?" she smiled. "Just asking....how long have we've been together?" I smoothly asked. "Almost a year" Nataly and Jocelyn answered... I quickly called all the guys to Calum's room. "They forgot.." I said crawling to a corner. "How is this possible? Don't they care when we got together?!" Ashton said curling to a ball. "My heart hurts" I mumbled. "THEY'RE GIRLS HOW DO THEY FORGET AN ANNIVERSARY?!" Ashton and I yelled. "Aren't they into that?!" Michael asked. "They're girls they have too!" Calum responded. Ashton and I where sulking in the corner by ourselves. "We have to get them back for hurting us!" Ashton said standing up. I regained my strength and stood up. "Yeah we have too!"

"How would you ladies like to go to the mall?" We asked putting a fake smile. "The mall why?" they asked. "Its just good to go" We said. They looked at each other but agreed.

"Hurry Calum RUN!!" Michael screamed. We said we we're going to the bathroom but left the girl there. We hid behind stuff so they didn't notice us. "I wonder if they're gonna freak out" Michael said laughing. The girls started to get inpatient and call us. Jocelyn suddenly ran up to someone and hugged them. I stood up but everyone pulled me back down. "What is he doing here!" I pointed at Jackson. "Jocelyn probably called him don't worry" Calum said.

After an hour the girls didn't seem to notice us anymore. "Hey...um is there a possibility you got the dates mixed up?" Calum asked. "No why?" I said. "The couples everywhere...February 14..." Calum trailed off. There was silence then Calum and Michael bursted laughing. "Its Valentine's Day Idiots!" Michael said. "What how did we not notice the couples and stores with Valentine's decorations!" I screamed. People stared at us weirdly.We went to apologize to the girls. "I'm so sorry! I thought It was our anniversary!" I said hugging her. She just glared at me and walked away. "Noo wait!" I said. The three of them walked away from us quickly. I sat there quietly looking down. "Uh I feel this is my fault?" Michael said. I pushed him and Calum held me back. Michael just stood there laughing.

Plan B was a apology and a bigger present. So I went and got her one of those huge white teddy bears. I dragged it to her room with the help of her mom and waited behind it until she got from Nataly's House. Ashton said he was gonna sing her a song I think... I heard footsteps and hid behind the bear. "I don't care I don't want candy!" Jocelyn yelled at Melanie opening the door. I heard her gasp and revealed myself. "Happy Valentine's day! I'm sorry I forgot and thought it was our anniversary.." I said handing her the bracelet. She jumped to my arms and hugged me. "Thank You!" she yelled. I felt my heart fill up and said "I love You." She hugged me tighter "I love you too!" She said kissing me. "By the way when is our anniversary?" I asked calmly. "It already passed.." I froze for a bit. "Y-Yeah I thought so" I smiled. "Did you forget?" She asked irritated. I shook my head quickly. "Okay good!" she said smiling. "Now lets get to business.." she said biting her lip. I got excited for a minute before she ran to the bear and land on top of it hugging it. "R-Really..."

~~~Next on Ch.37 Aquarium Date

Its a great date idea to go to the aquarium with boyfriend/girlfriend "Look at that fish it's bigger than me!" Jocelyn said smiling at Luke. "Everythings bigger than you Shorty" Michael said. "What are you doing here?! Luke this was supposed to be only me and YOU!" "Don't blame him we're just supervisors" Calum said. "I hate you all...." "The PENGUINS!!"

So Adorable a date with friends. That sounds like fun....maybe exciting? Hopefully they don't get in any trouble! Also follow my new account on Instagram! Its Martha_wttp I post about my stories there like new characters and chapter visuals!

Luke: What did the Ocean say?
Jocelyn: I don't want to hear this...
Luke: Nothing it just waved...
Jocelyn:....
Luke:....
Calum:....
Ashton:....
Nataly:....
Michael: *Cough* Loser *Cough*