Ch.9 Cheer

Jocelyn's Pov

He yelled at me. "You told me to have fun" I said. His eyes looked different. "Not with him...with me" Luke kissed my lips. His lips were forceful with mine. His tongue went in my mouth while his hands kept me in place. He opened a door near and we went in. I think it was Calums room. My hands reached for his shirt and took it off. My hands were trying to unbuckle his belt but he stopped me. "No No we can't do this while your like this" he mumbled. "But I want to c'mon Luke" I said. I kissed his jawline and to his neck. "N-no stop" he whispered. I found his weak spot and gave him love bites around it. His breath was shaking. "Stop teasing" he moaned. I finally gave him a love bite on the spot. He shoved me away. "Jocelyn listen I really want this but not while you can forget it" he said. My head suddenly started hurting. I nodded. He put his shirt back on. "Lets take you home" He said. We walked back to the kitchen. "Were leaving bye guys" He said. "Take care of Nataly" I said. She was sleeping in the table. We walked out and Luke started driving. When we got to my house he helped me through my window. I hit my head on the window. "Ouch" Luke came in and sat in my bed. "C'mon lay down" Luke said. I laid down next to him.

"Stay here" I mumbled.

"I can't sorry babe"

"But Luke" I pulled him next to me.

"I need you"

"Oh god" he whispered.

My eyes started closing. "Just sleep" he kissed my forehead.

I woke up with my head pounding. Someone's arm was wrapped around my waist. It was just shirtless Luke. I looked at the window and the sun was shining bright. I heard a knock on my door. "Shit! shit! Luke wake up!!" I whispered. I shoved him. "Jocelyn are you awake?" My dad asked. "Um Yes dad ill be right out" I said. Luke finally woke up and was aware what was going on. Luke was looking for his shirt. "Can I come in?" My dad asked. "Uh No my room is a mess and yeah" I said. I looked in the mirror and I had my make up all smeared. "Who cares im coming in" My dad said. Luke ran to my closet with his shirt. I covered myself. "WHAT'S GOING ON!! JOCELYN MIRANDA!" My father yelled. Well im fucked.

"This place is a mess clean it up" he said. "Sure ill be doing that" I said. He got out and shut the door. "That was close" Luke said getting out of my closet. "what about your parents" I asked. "I told my mom I was a Calum's" He said. He put his shirt on and climbed out my window. "See you tomorrow" He said. I gave him a quick kiss and he left to his house.

~Sunday

After ALMOST getting caught on Saturday made me think of something. If I get caught with Luke in my room I'll get my ass kicked. My parents will literally have a camera on me 24/7. I have to be more careful. Luke has to be more careful. Though I'm pretty sure it was my fault he even stayed here the first place. I told Luke he couldn't be staying in my room unless his mom came over. He was not fine with it. He kept complaining but I convinced him. I heard my phone ring. It was June she was Captain of the cheerleaders. I've only talked to her twice what does she want?

"Hello?"

"Hey Jocelyn its June um Remember how you told me you used to be in cheerleading?" She said.

"Oh um yeah like 2 years ago" I said.

"Well my friend Nicole hurt herself and she cant be part of the squad no more.."

"And you want me to cheer?"

"Yes Please!!! The Team needs you Its already too late for try outs" June said.

"Ughh I don't know"

"Please!!!! WE NEED YOU"  she screamed.

"Alright ill do it" I said.

"Yay meet us after school on Monday and ill give you the uniform" She said.

"Yay" I said. She hung up and I covered my face. The last thing I want to wear is that short uniform. This cant be good. Hopefully its nothing bad. I looked at the clock. It was barely 2. I had nothing else to do. "Hey mom is the food ready" I asked. "No wait" She said. It was so boring here! "Hey mom why are you so dressed up?" I asked noticing her dress. "We are going over to Luke's house... I haven't seen his mom for a long time" she said. That was a lie but at least were going. I get to see my Luke.

I got ready to go to Luke's house. My dad wasn't coming it was just my mom. We arrived and Liz let us in. I saw Luke sitting at the couch. "Luke we have company" Liz said. He stood up and his face lit up when he saw me. "Hey" He said. I gave him a hug. My mom was whispering something to Liz and they looked at us. "So you guys are friends now" My mom asked. Shit. "Umm yeah we hang out at school a lot" I said looked at Luke for back up. "Oh yeah we do" He said. "Oh okay" They said walking away. "Lets go to my room" He said. I followed him upstairs. I sat on his bed. "Hey guess what I heard Nicole got hurt and they had to replace her" He said. "How'd you find out?" I asked. "I have fans" He said. "Fans?" "Yup girls love me" He said. "Oh really?" I asked. "Yeah I'm kinda a big deal" He smirked. "You little bastard" I said giggling. He looked at lips. "My eyes are up here Honey" I said. "Aww come one little kiss" he whispered. "No Luke" "C'mon" "No" "Please!!" He said. "Fine" I stood up and gave him a peck. "I expected more than this" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled us closer and I rested my hands on his shoulders. "C'mon" He whispered leaning in. "Well we're already at it so.." Our lips crashed and we started making out. "Wait I need to tell you something" I said pushing him away. "What?" he said. "I'm gonna cheer in Nicole's place" I said. "Whoa that's great I can see you in that outfit" he said winking. "Ugh you pervert" I said.