Ch.49 Have YOU Moved On?

Jocelyn's Pov

35 messages and 27 missed calls. Great. Apparently that guy I had kissed was pretty much Instagram famous and was pretty happy about the kiss. "Your so dead" Kris laughed. "I'm sorry but who was the one who left an underage child alone in Los Angles when he was supposed to be watching over me??" I asked. He didn't say anything so I scoffed. "Exactly so if I'm going to hell I'm dragging you with me"

"Everyone has been talking about you!" Nataly gossiped.
"Oh god...Is it like bad things?" I asked.
"No. People are just saying your lucky and everything" she reassured me.
"Has...he talked about me?" I quietly asked.
"I thought you were moving on Jocelyn??" she sighed.
"I am...I'm just curious..."
"Well I haven't heard anything from him. It doesn't matter though you don't need him" She answered.
"You sound like Jackson" I laughed.
"How is he? Have you talked to him??" She asked.
"Yeah he said he loves Canada so he's doing fine" I said happy that we changed the topic.

"Stop looking at me like I did something wrong" I glared at Kris. I texted Troy asking to meet up and Kris didn't take it well. "I was going through this famous Instagram guy's Instagram and it turns out he's 26 little miss" He glared. "And?" I snapped. "And?! He's older than I am and your underage so you can't meet up with him!!" he put his phone down.

"Kris c'mon I'm just gonna talk to him!" I reasoned

"Kris c'mon I'm just gonna talk to him!" I reasoned. "That's what they all say and next thing you know you come home pregnant. I just want to protect you as your older brother" he pointed. "You don't trust me? I'm old enough to make my own decisions" I pouted playing the sad sister. "No not really" he answered. "KRIS! C'mon I just want to talk with hi-" suddenly my phone rang. I looked at it and Luke's name appeared.

"Answer it!"
"No you answer it!"
"C'mon your my brother take care of me!"
"Your old enough to make your own decisions!" he ran out the door. "Asshole!" I yelled answering the phone.
"Hello?"
"About time you picked up"
"What do you want?" I asked in a bitchy tone.
"Whose the guy on Instagram?" he asked.
Yes that's right be jealous. Mwahaha
"His name is Troy" I smirked.
"Is he your boyfriend?" he asked.
"He might be. Why do you care? It's none of your business" I snapped.
"Can't I just know?" he asked.
"As a matter of fact no you can't."
"Well I just wanted to know if you had already moved on" He sighed.
"Now you know I have" I lied. The line stayed quiet for a moment.
"Have YOU moved on?" I asked.
"Yes I did actually I was just waiting till you did so I didn't feel bad for you" He scoffed.
"Great then bye" I hung up.
What A SHIT HEAD!!!

Kris then poked his head inside. "You done?" he asked. I nodded feeling my tears run down my face. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "What an asshole" he sighed. Let's just say I ended up switching Troy with some dramas and Kris buying me ice cream.

Monday

"Hi Miss Jocelyn my name is Sandra Park and I will be interviewing you today" A lady with brown hair called me. I took a deep breath and stood up to follow her. Wish me luck...