Introduction

Glossary

Peculiars

Peculiars are a category of humans who possess superhuman abilities

Peculiars are a category of humans who possess superhuman abilities. It can be something as simple as being able to move very fast, healing or extremely rare abilities like teleportation or element manipulation.

While normal people have no idea that Peculiars exist, those whose lives have entangled with them know who or what they are. Most Peculiars have come out of a private research company called Compound X. However, there hasn't been a natural-born Peculiar ever recorded.

Peculiars are also known to evolve over time. Their powers either enhance or take a whole new form of their own. Until now, Peculiarities have been divided into 5 levels, with Level 1 being the first stage of powers and Level 5 being the highest stage of evolution.

Beastly Peculiars

A subcategory of Peculiars

A subcategory of Peculiars. These are Peculiars with beast-like abilities that were created by a department within Compound X called Division B. There is only a handful of Beastly Peculiars that exist. Considered to be more savage and lethal than regular Peculiars due to their animalistic nature. But are also fiercely loyal and protective.

Finders

Government operatives tasked with finding and securing Peculiar assets and criminals

Government operatives tasked with finding and securing Peculiar assets and criminals. They're government agents with special ops training that operate under The Finder's Beaureu in almost all parts of the world. Most Finders are humans.

The Finders Beaureu

An international organisation formed through a collective understanding between several countries. The Finders Beaureu's main job is to locate and capture Peculiars who are either causing harm or at risk of doing so. Currently, apart from securing Peculiar assets, their secondary aim is to ensure that the world doesn't find out that Peculiars exist for it may cause chaos. They are also the organisation working to bring down Compound X, their apex advisory in this entire scenario.

Compound X:

Compound X is a shadow organisation that has secretly led the Peculiarity program for years. In this program, they would take thousands of orphan children at once and experiment upon them to develop these peculiarities. The organisation has been involved in numerous illegal activities all over the world. They use their Peculiars to carry out assignments for their high-paying clients. After one of their main facilities was attacked and burned down (causing many Peculiars to escape), the organisation shifted their work to their main HQ; a location that is currently unknown.

Division B

A department under Compound X, is responsible for studying and creating Beastly Peculiars that are more savage and lethal than regular Peculiars. Since the research done by Division B is quite extensive, their facility is located on land and away from the original Compound X HQ. Unlike regular Peculiar experiments, Division B's work is rawer and possibly more inhumane, because they delve into genetic manipulation and DNA splicing to create these Peculiars with animalistic abilities. 

*******