Now Your Mess Is My Mess 2 *

DISCLAIMER: Before you begin reading this chapter and the next one, please know that these are pure smut. So, just giving a warning to anyone who doesn't like reading smut, you may skip to the end for the continuation of the story. 

------

Eunhee's eyes sparkled with light tears as they remained fixated on the dark ocean. The dark waters of the ocean were illuminated by moonlight as the water swayed with the current. In a distance, she could see a few ships anchored by the horizon, but too far to tell if they were cruises or containers. Just black silhouettes that looked like they could easily fit into her hands. 

"Stop hovering."

Without turning, Eunhee called out Seonghwa who had been standing by the door of her room. 

Seonghwa walked in, eyebrows raised, "How'd you know I was there?"

Eunhee shrugged, eyes still set on the horizon, "The temperature drops every time you come around."

Resting her head on her knees, she turned it sideways to look at Seonghwa who was now sitting next to her on the divan, "It's not too much. Barely a degree or so. But I can feel it."

"I'm sorry," Seonghwa mumbled.

"I told you to stop doing that," Eunhee's voice came out like a plead. And it wasn't the first time she had asked him to do that. 

It was one of Seonghwa's habits. 

Something that even he didn't know he had until Eunhee had pointed it out to him. Every time Seonghwa would touch someone, even by accident, or think that his Peculiarity caused something to happen, he would apologise. Most of the time, that apology would come out subconsciously. 

"I keep forgetting that you hate it," he smiled gently. 

Eunhee reached out to touch his hand, but Seonghwa withdrew it slightly. Letting out an exasperated sigh, she grabbed his hand roughly, before drawing it to her and resting it under her cheek. The cold from his palm seeped into her skin as she felt a wave of calm wash over her.

"I don't hate anything that you do. I just dislike that you apologise for something that's not in your control."

Seonghwa smiled. Despite the cold in his entire body, every time he touched Eunhee, he felt warm. She never rejected it. Never recoiled from it. Never showed an ounce of disdain against it or him.  

She never rejected him. 

He moved closer to her, hugging her body, "I promise you Eunhee. I will do everything in my power to get Taehyung back. And protect you."

"I know you will," she mumbled into the nape of his neck.  

Seonghwa's collar became wet, as tears rolled down Eunhee's cheeks. He lifted her face up, holding it between his hands then leaned closer, wiping them with his thumbs.

"Please don't cry," he whispered softly, "I hate it when you cry."

Eunhee didn't say anything, but instead wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. Barely inches from her face, Seonghwa's lips brushed past hers as she proceeded to rest her head on his shoulder. 

She breathed against the nape of his neck, inhaling the fragrance of his cologne. It was a refreshing, sweet scent, with a sharp hint of mint and musk. Though she didn't remember what it exactly was, the cologne that Seonghwa wore usually came in a bright blue bottle that he seemed to have multiple numbers of. Unlike his strawberry flavoured shampoo, which she wasn't a huge fan of, his fresh cologne was alluring. It was one of the reasons why she never wanted to let go of him. That, and his cool touch, which always felt relieving.