'Cuz He's The Captain

Namjoon stared at Hongjoong with an icy gaze. The entire room had, very conveniently, erupted into chaos the moment a Peculiar teleported into the room and took out all the guards. Within seconds, all his men were down, and by the next minute, the Peculiar had freed everyone in the room. 

All the while, Namjoon just stood there, staring at it all happen. 

Hongjoong rubbed his sore wrists, smirking at his brother, "You're fighting on the wrong side, brother."

"I'm on the side of the law," Namjoon replied. Even though Yunho's gun was now trained on Namjoon, he was smart enough not to make any moves considering the fact that he was outnumbered. Plus, he really wanted to see where this conversation was going. 

"You're on the side of oppressors," San said, his eyes narrowing at Namjoon then walked next to Hongjoong.

"Taehyung's gone. We found this on his bed."

Handing the note to him, San moved a few steps back, looking at Namjoon with a fierce icey gaze, "You should really check where the loyalties of your seniors lie, considering your own teammate has been turned into nothing but bait."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Namjoon raised a brow. 

Hongjoong let out a frustrated grunt, then raised his finger in Namjoon's direction, "You said you wanted to protect him--"

"We need to leave, now," Yunho interjected, lifting Eunhee from her arms as she remained sedated. Wooyoung had made it a point to him not to remove the dart yet, considering they had failed to grab her brother. 

Namjoon watched as the mercenaries walked out of the room one by one in a line, hurrying along to the exit. He bent over to pick up the small note that Hongjoong had dropped to the floor, but upon reading it, his eyes widened. 

"Wait, Joong!" Namjoon called out to his younger brother, switching to the nickname the siblings used to use for each other. Hongjoong stopped in his tracks, then sighed. Looking over his shoulder, he glared at his brother.

"Jang Do Hyun," Hongjoon stated plainly, "Look into that man. You'll know it when you see it."

.

.

Hongjoong bit his lower lip as the entire room full of people stared back at him, anticipating a logical explanation for the questions that had been posed at him till now. 

"Yes, you heard it right," he began with a deep sigh, "Kim Namjoon is my brother. My elder brother to be exact."

"Your elder brother who's a police officer, who almost caught us last year and the same brother you very conveniently forgot to mention about," Yeosang stated with a straight face, his gaze burning holes in Hongjoong. 

Hongjoong squirmed a bit in his seat, uncomfortable with the spot he was put in. However, it was an unavoidable situation, considering he would've demanded the same kind of answers from any of their team members. 

"Before you all begin to form your own theories," Seonghwa interjected, "Let's not forget that he is our leader." 

He then looked at Hongjoong, "It's best if you explain everything to them now. No more secrets."

Hongjoong looked at his friend nodding with gratitude. Resting his back against the plush chair, he exhaled.

"Ever since you've all known me, you've known I had a baby sister, who was taken by Compound X when we were young. However, in reality, we were three siblings, Namjoon, Daeun and I."