Through The Blinds

Finder's HQ

Location: Unknown

"Hey Yoongi," Namjoon strolled over to Yoongi's table, hands stuffed in his pocket, "Ask everyone to meet me in the conference room, now."

The tired man looked at Namjoon, barely registering him walk up to him. Still, he nodded, yawning lightly.

"And get the file I asked you to compile."

With that, Namjoon walked off towards the conference room.

Yoongi stretched in his chair before sending an alert on the rest of his team's devices. He could immediately hear the beeping of several cellphones in the vicinity. He then proceeded to grab the file Namjoon was talking about before getting up.

After Namjoon had asked him to do a deep dive into the name Jang Do Hyun, Yoongi had spent the entire night combing through every piece of information on the millionaire. And he had discovered quite fascinating, if not concerning, facts about him.

There was, of course, Namjoon's behaviour that had him worried as well. Ever since the failed hospital operation and Taehyung's 'abduction', the leader was withdrawn. 

Once everyone was in the conference room, Yoongi handed the file to Namjoon before taking the seat closest to him, "That's all I could find on Jang Do Hyun."

"Who's Jang Do Hyun?" Jin asked.

"Where's Hyuna?" Jimin's question followed. 

"Are we going to do anything about Taehyung's kidnapping?" Jungkook raised a brow. 

Namjoon stared at his team members, who were throwing around random questions at him, except for Yoongi and Hoseok. When Yoongi didn't say anything, Namjoon looked at Hoseok, who just shrugged, "I have the same questions, boss."

Namjoon sighed, glancing at the file kept open in front of him on the table. He rested his hands on the table, then looked up at the team, ready to face their disappointed faces.

"Jang Do Hyun's the man that took Taehyung from the hospital," Namjoon explained, "And he was given access by Hyuna. Who, apparently, is working for Jang Do Hyun now...or maybe she always was on his payroll, or maybe she's decided to go freelance, I'm not sure."

"You're telling us that skinny bitch is the reason why our Taehyung's been taken hostage and we've been commanded by her all this time?" Jimin crossed his arms across his chest. Jin smacked the side of his arm, glaring at him for his words, but the latter only rolled his eyes, "Please, I'm just saying what we're all thinking. That bitch forced us into doing her dirty work."

"I spoke to the higher-ups. They're as baffled by this as we are. But she's in the wind, so there is an arrest warrant out for her," Namjoon straightened, then looked at Yoongi.

"Tell us what you found out about him."

"Jang Do Hyun is a billionaire conglomerate owner. He's got money in basically every major industry, but most of his money runs in the South East Asian Pharma industry. And after much digging, I've discovered that he's got numerous shell companies set up that fund a particular organisation that's been our enigmatic rivals for years," Yoongi passed the copies of the files to the rest of them to read through.

"Compound X," Jungkook let out an exasperated sigh, running his hands through his dark hair, "For once can this organisation not be involved in something."

"Well," Yoongi shrugged, "I'm not sure if they are involved here directly. Jang Do Hyun may be a donator to Compound X, but he doesn't really have much play in the company's straightforward agendas and work."