Now Your Mess Is My Mess 1*

DISCLAIMER: Before you begin reading this chapter and the next one, please know that these are pure smut. So, just giving a warning to anyone who doesn't like reading smut. 

------

"What're you doing?" 

Hani looked up from the legion of papers spread on the bed, encircling her. She had her reading glasses on, with her hair tied up in a loose bun and a pencil holding it together. 

San stared at her figure from head to toe. While the girl looked like a total maniac with her nose buried into piles and piles of paper, the top knot caramel hair, cat-eyed glasses and the shorts riding up her behind as she bent over the papers were enough to make his heart pound.

He was confused whether he should be worried about her, or be worried about himself.

"I'm researching," Hani replied simply, before turning back to look at the papers, "What brings you here?"

San walked over to her, holding a tray of food in his hands. When Hani didn't show up for dinner, he was worried that she might be in duress. So, he decided to bring her some food as an excuse to check up on her. However, upon walking into the room, he realised that the girl wasn't really in trouble. In fact, she was in her beast mode. 

"Well," San shrugged as he raised the tray full of food in his hands a bit, "Wooyoung made his special Dakgangjeong and Tuna kimbap. And since you didn't show up for dinner, I took it upon myself to bring you some of his exquisite cooking personally."

Hani's head snapped back in his direction before her eyes landed on food in his hands. She then glanced at the old clock on the wall, then straightened up completely, "Fuck, I forgot dinner was at 9."

"It's okay," San walked over to her but stopped when he noticed that there wasn't an ounce of space on the bed for the tray. Hani grabbed a few papers and put them behind her, making space for him to sit and keep the food down. 

"Thank you so much," Hani smiled as she picked up the bowl full of chicken and rice in her hands and gave it a deep whiff, "It smells amazing."

As Hani dug into the food, San's eyes travelled through the papers she was reading, "What's Human Embryonic Stem Cells?"

"Uhm..." Hani glanced at the paper he had read it off of, then took another bite of the food, "They're basically stem cells that come from embryos that are three to five days old."

San nodded, before reading more of the title on the paper, "And what do they have to do with...human cloning?"

"Well, not human cloning, but cloning in general. And it wouldn't exactly be cloning, but therapeutic cloning to be specific," Hani explained as she continued eating,  "These stem cells are genetically matched to the donor organism, holding promise for studying genetic disease. And maybe in the future, they can be used to replace damaged cells in the donor..."

"Uh-huh," San nodded, trying his best to understand whatever Hani was explaining to him. She went on to talk about how human cloning was considered unethical by many and there isn't much to go on on human cloning. There were a few long sentences with scientific jargon that went totally over his head. But he didn't mind. 

When Hani began explaining the idea behind cloning to him, her eyes lit up. It was the first time in a long time he had seen her this excited about something. This was her playground and she was the top player in it. And the sparkle in her eyes was worth every second he sat there like a total moron, not getting even a single word.