Unbothered. Unaffected.

"We're going clubbing. You, me and some college friends," Hani stood at the edge of Eunhee's bed, "Come on, fatass."

"I am not going anywhere," Eunhee glanced at Hani, who looked dissatisfied with her friend's response, "It's finally spring break and I'd like to sleep."

"For once in your life," Hani raised her voice, "Don't think about sleeping."

"But--"

Hani grabbed Eunhee's leg and pulled her down the bed, "Get up, we're going. You're wearing that red dress."

Defeated, Eunhee got to her feet, "Yes, ma'am."

-----

On the other side of the wall, Mingi sat on the couch, reading a book, when Seonghwa walked in, "It's been so long since we just went out and had fun."

"You mean like music, booze and girls?" Mingi raised a brow.

Seonghwa smirked, "Your words, not mine."

"Actually," Mingi kept his book down on the table across him and tapped his chin, "Let's go. Text the others. Let's go clubbing."

"Who are you and what did you do to Mingi?" Seonghwa held his hand on his chest, faking a gasp, then let out a chuckle.

Mingi smiled at him widely as he hopped off the couch, "Oh, I just have a good feeling about this."

-----

When Eunhee said yes to clubbing, she did not imagine this scenario. 

Hani was already on the dance floor, having downed at least four shots of tequila with Eunhee. They had joined few of their friends from college and everyone had first hit the bar, then the dance floor, with an exception to Eunhee who was not ready to drag her feet across the floor full of sweaty, intoxicated bodies.

That was Hani's thing. Not hers. 

"You're alone?" 

The familiar voice brought her back from her thoughts about regretting this trip and she looked up to see Seonghwa sitting next to her. He ordered himself a beer, and looked at Eunhee, not really smiling, but with an odd expression, as if he was relieved.

Seeing him here made her wonder if she was hallucinating right now. But a few seconds later, she was sure he was sitting here, next to her.

"No," she glanced at the floor, where she could see Hani blending into the crowd with her short glittery dress and bouncy hair moving back and forth as she moved to the beats of the loud music, "I am not alone...I think."

At that, Seonghwa chuckled lightly, "Well, clubs aren't the most exciting places to be for those who don't even care to dance."

Seonghwa's suggestive look made her raise a brow, and she took a sip of her drink, "Get into that crowd of bumbling bafoons and dance to the beats of this horrid music. No thank you."

"Then why come here in the first place?"

Eunhee shrugged, "I thought a change of environment would be nice, however..." she gulped the two remaining sips of her drink in one go and cringed her eyes as the bitter liquid burnt down her throat, "I was wrong."

She motioned to the bartender to repeat her order and then looked at Seonghwa, "Why in the world are you here?" Then scrunged  her nose, "Oh wait, that's a stupid question. You can be anywhere you want."

"Of course. We wanted a night out. You just happen to land up in the same place as me," Seonghwa glanced across the floor to see Mingi sitting on one of the couches next to Hongjoong and San. When San spotted Seonghwa, he raised a brow and motioned at him to talk more to her and Seonghwa rolled his eyes, flicking his middle finger at him.