Subtle Ways Of Touch

"Are you sober?" Eunhee asked Wooyoung, who was standing in front of the fridge, just staring at the food and drinks inside. 

"I'm moderately functional," Wooyoung's response came out weak, as he closed the refrigerator's door, then exhaled deeply, rubbing his temples.

"I'll take that as a no," she smirked before grabbing the supplies to cook food for everyone. 

Wooyoung walked over to her, "I'll help."

However, he stopped and leaned against the counter, and looked down, "Yeah...I'm never drinking one of Yeosang's demonic alcohols ever."

"Why don't you go and lie down?" Seonghwa walked into the kitchen, stopping right behind Eunhee, "I'll help her cook."

Eunhee bit her lip lightly as she felt Seonghwa's hand slowly snaking up her thigh along the hem of her dress. 

"Really?" Wooyoung's eyes brightened for a second and Eunhee nodded, trying to ignore Seonghwa's cold fingers trailing her skin. She moved her hand behind her and smacked his hand away, "Ye-Yeah, go rest. I'll call you when it's ready."

Wooyoung slowly nodded his head, walking away in the opposite direction towards the room he was sharing with Yeosang. The moment he was out of earshot, Seonghwa wrapped his arms around Eunhee's waist and flipped her around. Without wasting a second, Seonghwa planted his lips on hers. 

The moment his lips met hers, Eunhee felt shivers travel down her spine. His grip around the fabric of her dress tightened and he collected it within his fists, pushing himself closer to her. As their bodies almost ground against each other, Eunhee giggled into the kiss, "Stop.."

Giggling, she pushed him away, "Someone might see us," she muttered with another giggle escaping her lips.

Instead of letting her go, Seonghwa just wrapped his arms around her once more and hugged her from behind. Eunhee leaned into him as she began chopping the onions, letting her slightly shorter frame adjust against his tall body, "They know about us already. How does it matter?"

Eunhee did respond, just gave a dry laugh and continued cutting the onions. 

 Seonghwa rested his chin on the blade of her shoulder, then kissed the nape of her neck, "You're so beautiful."

Eunhee snickered once more, this time her laugh was a bit throaty, "Stop it."

"Stop," Seonghwa kissed her neck again, "What?"

Dropping the knife, Eunhee sighed and turned around to face him, moving her face close to his, "Saying things that make me wanna kiss you."

"What are we eating?"

San's sudden entry into the kitchen caused Eunhee to shove Seonghwa away from her and spin around to pick up the knife she was using earlier. Seonghwa stumbled backwards until his body collided against the granite counter behind him. Flinching in pain from the impact, Seonghwa held it in, biting his own tongue as San walked towards them.

"Hangover soup," Eunhee replied, hiding her embarrassment behind a wide grin. 

"Right...you need any help?" he asked, glancing at Seonghwa, who had his back against the two now, trying to hide his pained expression. 

Eunhee shook her head, "We're fine...will tell you once it's done!"

San nodded, with a small pout, "Okay, just remember not to cook for Jongho and Hongjoong hyung. They've gone out."

As he walked out, San tried to get a look at Seonghwa, but the latter didn't turn around until he had left the kitchen. Once San was out of sight, Eunhee spun on her heel and rushed to Seonghwa.