Breaking & Entering

Hongjoong's car came to a halt just a few meters from Wooyoung's car which was parked in a corner. Seonghwa and he hopped out of the car and gathered next to Wooyoung's car where the rest of the team was waiting for him. 

"What's the status Yeo?" Hongjoong asked.

Yeosang was still holding his tablet in his hand as he began scrolling through the CCTV footage of the estate he had just hacked into, "There's no movement on the outside of the estate. Just a few guards."

"What about the inside?"

Before  Yeosang could answer, a foreign voice interjected, diverting the group's attention to their backs. 

"Satelite view shows minimal activity inside the estate."

When Hongjoong and the rest of The Pirate Kings turned around, they saw Namjoon walking towards them with his team behind him. Next to Namjoon was Yoongi, with a tablet in his hand that he was using to study the inside of the estate through satellite footage. 

Yeosang narrowed his eyes lightly, annoyed by their appearance. 

Hongjoong looked at his brother, not saying a word. Seonghwa took a step forward, clenching his fists, "If you're here to stop us, trust me, it's futile."

"Oh no," Namjoon shrugged, "We're here to arrest Jang Do Hyun. And in the process, save our teammate Taehyung and Eunhee."

Keeping a firm hand on Seonghwa's shoulder, Hongjoong took a step ahead of him, indicating him to stay calm.

"You're going to help us?" Hongjoong asked, raising a brow, "Why the sudden change of plans?"

"Let's just say," Jin spoke up, his hands stuffed in his pockets, "Priorities change."

There was a brief awkward silence between the two groups. Jungook finally coughed lightly, trying to break the ice.

"And the fact that our chief, Hyuna, betrayed us."

A chuckle escaped a few of them, as the atmosphere relaxed a bit. As the men awkwardly merged a bit, exchanging small talk and information of their operation, Namjoon approached his younger brother.

"Listen," said Namjoon, "Once this is all over, let's have a proper, civilised conversation. Without the guns and the animosity."

Smacking his lips, Hongjoong nodded, "Sure."

Yoongi walked over to Yeosang, glancing into the latter's tablet that was studying the satellite feed into the estate. 

"You do know it's illegal to hijack the government's satellite feed, right?" Yoongi asked nonchalantly. 

"You know it's illegal to spy on the citizens through satellites funded by taxpayer money?" Yeosang asked back nonchalantly. 

The two men stared at each other uninterestingly, their eyes boring into each other. 

"Let's go."

.

.

Barging into the estate through the large doors, the group of fifteen men spread out throughout the building, scanning for the enemy and their men. 

"Find Jang Do Hyun," Namjoon instructed Jimin and Jungkook, who gave him a curt nod before heading up the stairs. 

Hongjoong glanced at Yunho, who nodded back at him as well before following Jimin and Jungkook up the staircase with his gun trained on his surroundings. 

Seonghwa appeared behind Hongjoong with San and Jongho next to him, "Guards have been dealt with."

Namjoon and Jin raised a brow at the men, causing San to smirk, "We didn't kill anyone. Just knocked them out."