Unbreakable

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

The sound of the water dripping was unnerving, to say the least.

"Stupid valve," Eunhee threw the thin bedsheet that was covering her body off of herself and sat up, letting her legs fall on the floor with a light thud.

"I've told that stupid brother of mine a million times to fix it," she grumbled as she walked towards the kitchen, her feet shuffling against the floor, "But no, he is always too busy--what the fuck?"

She stopped right at the entrance of the kitchen to see a shirtless male leaning against the kitchen counter, drinking juice straight from the carton.

The moment the man saw her, he almost spat the juice out, but quickly composed himself, "Hi, Eunhee."

"Jungkook," Eunhee acknowledged, but then rolled her eyes, "Stop contaminating my juice carton, you imbecile."

"I wasn't...Hey! that's rude," he kept the carton down as she walked past him towards the sink and grabbed onto the nozzle of the sink valve and turned it around to shut the dripping.

"I don't care. I can't sleep and to walk in and find you drinking directly from the juice carton, shirtless..." she put a little extra force in twisting the valve.

"Hot," Jungkook smirked.

Eunhee glanced at him with a smirk, "If I was fifteen, maybe."

Jungkook kept his hand on his chest, cringing, "You're harsh, Eunhee."

"I don't care...you're my brother's friend," she shrugged before positioning her knee against the counter for extra support. She pulled at the knob, "Stupid water tap..."

"Whatever, girls swoon over this hot bod," Jungkook walked towards her, proudly showing off his body. 

Suddenly, Eunhee yanked the valve and the entire thing came off of the attachment. Water sprayed out, drenching both Eunhee and Jungkook.

"What the fuck!" Jungkook yelled and scrambled around while Eunhee just stood there, disbelief covering her entire face.

Jungkook grabbed the nearest piece of cloth he found and jammed it over the open water source of the sink.

"Get the main line!" He yelled at the girl, and she gritted her teeth, before getting down on her knees and opening the cabinet under the sink.

The stench of moisture clouded her nostrils as she reached out for the main water line's valve under the pipe, "Stupid, stupid, stupid," she cursed under her breath as she turned the main line off.

Once the water was gone, Jungkook dropped the soaked dusting cloth and sighed, shaking his arms a bit. Water droplets sprayed off of him, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Why the fuck is there so much water here?" Taehyung walked into the kitchen upon hearing the yelp from his sister and best friend.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Jungkook, shirtless and Eunhee on her knees in front of him.

It took the other two a few seconds to realise how obviously awkward and embarrassing their position was.

Pulling his phone out, Taehyung grinned. A bright flash went off from his phone and he chuckled, staring at the picture he had just captured, "That's blackmail worth years."

Eunhee scrambled to her feet, flustered while Jungkook took at least ten steps away from her, slamming into the counter on the side.

"It's not what it looks like."