The Finders

"I trusted you!"

The woman writhed in pain as she lay on the floor. She clutched onto her leg, which was now temporarily paralyzed, while her body slowly felt the pain of the impending paralysis, "I trusted you!"

She screamed again in agony, as she glared at the seven men in front of her, who seemed least bothered about the pain she was in. 

Jimin fixed his glove, pulling the leather edges as he smirked at her, "How unfortunate of you."

"You'll pay for this! All seven of you!" she screamed at them, before her systems slowly shut down, causing her movements to become slower and slower.

"How long until she is out? Her screaming is...annoying," Hoseok cringed his nose and Jin patted his shoulder, "Few more seconds."

Yoongi watched her with a dark intent as she finally lay unconscious on the floor, "This was a hard one to catch," he muttered before opening his bag. He pulled out a syringe and a tiny medicine bottle, before filling it up.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung looked at his elder friend, who silently walked over to the woman and inserted the syringe needle into her neck, "The paralysing agent won't last long on her."

"This is probably the last of her gang," Namjoon pulled his phone out, scanning through the operations list, tapping on certain names that soon turned red, "Finding her means we are finally free to head home soon."

"You've done well, B Squad," a thin velvety female voice called out to the men. All seven of them turned on their heel to face the source of the voice. 

"Commander," the seven men stood in attention and she nodded her head, "At ease," she smiled at them as she looked over their shoulders to see the passed out woman on the floor, "She was really difficult to catch."

The seven remained quiet, but she knew very well that they agreed.

At five feet eleven inches, Commander Choi Hyuna stood tall, with long orange-strawberry blonde hair. Her entire frame was so thin that one could easily mistake her for one of those undersized, malnourished French models. Dressed in a black blazer and high waisted pants, she stood in front of them casually, with her hands stuffed in her pocket.

A line of men walked out from the tunnel behind her and crossed the boys, before approaching the unconscious girl. Taehyung glanced at them, as they put her on a gurney, and walked out with her into the tunnel towards the entire team's entourage of vehicles.

"Well, with this one bagged, I can peacefully send my shining B Squad back to Seoul," she sighed.

"Won't you be coming back with us?" Namjoon enquired.

Hyuna shook her head, "Not yet."

She began walking and the men followed her, "I have reports to write, people to meet and next assignments to survey for you boys..."

As she kept babbling on about her duties, Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, who looked unnaturally perplexed by their latest mission. Jungkook's hands were rolled into fists as he walked silently between him and Jimin. Jimin noticed this as well and made eye contact with Taehyung. His eyes asked only one question, 'What's up with him?'

Taehyung shook his head, feigning ignorance, 'The usual,' he shrugged. Jimin's jaw tightened as he turned to look ahead of himself. He was going to have to talk to Namjoon about Jungkook's frequent dissatisfaction with the work.

It wasn't like they had a choice. For now.

"Well, I have a jet waiting for you to get you back to Seoul. Pack up everything, burn anything that isn't required," Hyuna waved her hands casually in the air, "You know the drill."