Let's Disappoint Each Other

"We're are so fucked."

Taehyung was pacing about his cabin while Jungkook was watching him. Ever since the duo had stepped out of the conference hall and into their shared office cabin, he'd seen nothing but panic on his friend's face.

"Have you spoken to your parents yet?" Jungkook asked, biting his thumb. He looked down at his shaking leg, then kept his hand over his knee to stop the nervous tick.

Taehyung, who had been trying to call someone, groaned. He put the phone on his desk, "Dad's not picking up and I don't even know which part of the world they're in right now."

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek, "Well, this is surely a problem..."

"A problem?" Taehyung raised his brows, his eyes wide, "No, this isn't a problem. It's fucking armageddon!"

"Calm down, Tae."

"How can I? She's on Hyuna's radar," Taehyung continued pacing, sweat running down the side of his forehead, "And you know how ruthless she is. She won't rest until she gets her hands on Eunhee! The only plus point is that she put us on this case and not the fucking A Squad."

Jungkook shivered. The mere mention of the A-Squad made him squirm in his chair, "Don't even talk about them," he held his stomach, trying to calm his nerves, "Just their name gives me goosebumps."

The silence that fell after was deafening. Jungkook knew that Taehyung was right. They were possibly lucky that Hyuna had put them on the case, and that she had no clue who the girl on the video was. But with Yoongi's skills, Eunhee's identity wouldn't be in the shadows for too long.

"We need to figure out our next step now," Jungkook ran his clammy fingers through his hair, "Before her identity is found."

"There's nothing to figure out. I'm getting Eunhee the hell out of this country, right now," Taehyung declared.

"But will she be safe in a foreign country?"

Taehyung stopped pacing. Jungkook's question wasn't wrong. It was, in fact, quite logical, considering Hyuna ran a global operation. Finding and chasing Eunhee down in a foreign wouldn't be that difficult.  No matter how much Taehyung and Jungkook tried to delay the investigation. Hyuna always got her way.

"If I run away with her..." Taehyung muttered but trailed off.

'Mom and dad would have known what to do.'

The voice in his head mocked him, making Taehyung reconsider his initial plans.

Before Jungkook could console him any further, the door to his cabin opened. Namjoon walked in. Though his body language was unreadable, his jaw was clenched and his expression grim. 

"We need to talk."

----

"Mercenaries in South Korea..." Eunhee typed on her laptop then waited for the screen to show the search results. However, the search result barely showed her anything useful. Right now, neither was she interested in knowing what a mercenary was nor did she want to study a history lesson on the role of South Korean mercenaries during the Vietnam war. 

She then remembered the name of his group, and went on to type it on the browser, "The Pirate Kings..."

After going through two-three pages, she finally saw a particular webpage on page number six which seemed interesting to her. It was a blog written by a person on Tumblr called 'The Professor' which had a rather interesting title. 

"The Pirate Kings- Mercenaries With A Just Cause."

When Eunhee read the title aloud, it almost sounded like the writer was all set to write a fluff piece admiring Seonghwa's group. However, as she dwelled deeper into the article, it was pretty evident that The Pirate Kings were no joke.