Prologue

In these modern times, alphas and betas do not gain their thrones as soon as they find their mates. No. They usually go to college, travel and have the option of having certain experiences before taking over the pack.

The Alpha's twins, Lachlan and Yvaine, are no different. In fact, they attend a prestigious college exclusively for werewolves and are currently surviving their third year.

In these modern times, Wereball (yes, you heard me correctly) is everything.

The competition between packs is beyond insane... inhuman. Because this is not a simple sport.

Pride and honor are deeply involved. Testosterone-filled wolves literally want to destroy their rival teams.

Lachlan is one of the worst, especially considering he is the captain of their college team representing their pack.

On the other hand, Yvaine is lost in her private world of books and studies.

One night, a friend asked Yvaine to lend her phone.... to send a message to "someone".

Trustful Yvaine does it without batting an eyelid as it seemed an innocent request.

So what happens when the answer comes in the middle of the night and is so rude that Yvaine cannot avoid replying!?

And, above all, who is this mysterious and arrogant guy with the deepest and sexiest voice that has ever been heard?"