Chapter 34

AN/ wow loves, you were amazing with voting!!

Here you go! :D

Love youuuu 

####

Rudolph and I had called each other in the past few evenings, with me repeating the thousands of pages full of medical terms and definitions, and him, examining me, listening patiently and commenting from time to time.

I was wondering if he did not have friends since he found so much time for me or if his mate was aware of how much we spoke and was really ok with it. As already mentioned, I would never have placed such a burden on my twin or friends and the fact that he insisted on helping me with it and did not mind spending his time like that, meant a lot.

I had finally come out of the grandiose Anatomy Building, after completing the two-hour written test, where Alex was also present, just to collect and distribute the exam sheets, followed by a 45-minute oral test. I was glad I did not end up with Alex, who despite being a tutor, was examining the students along with the two lead professors.

Tiziano and Amaia had not yet finished their oral part as that day there were more than fifty students who took the exam with only three examiners. At that very moment, I was on my way home and on the phone with Rudolph.

After all the help, I did not hesitate a second to call him to let him know how it went as soon as I stepped out of the building.

The Reindeer was apparently in the study room, at the DD campus, and apparently not studying at all as he hadn't hesitated to respond to my call and abandoned everything he was doing, not caring about the study group and the students he had to work with on a certain group project. Again, he must have been a terrible student.

"I'm dead. I don't think I can use an extra ounce of my battered brain," I muttered, crawling my legs as they carried me home.

His deep chuckle made me smile a little, "Congratulations, Bunny Doc, I'm proud of you and your battered brain."

After I told him about the exam, without realizing his genuine interest, we kept chatting a little more.

"So, what are your plans for later?"

Ideally, I would go to sleep and wake up in a week.

"Lach promised to cook for me and then we'll probably watch a movie together." I replied, reflecting that my brother was just as devastated by his mid-term exams, the fierce wereball training, and the upcoming game.

"I haven't seen him once this week since he trains with the team every single day. They have a new strategy to use against DD." I spoke without thinking, remembering only after that Rudolph was part of Dark Diamond.

"I'm sorry, I can't reveal more." I added, wanting to change the subject.

"New strategy huh?" There was a short pause.

"What Bunny Doc? Do you think I'd use it against them?" He continued with a sarcastic voice.

"Who?! You?!" I chuckled a little.

"But if you don't even know how to play! And, even if you knew our new strategy, what are you going to do? Go to my mate and say that you have heard that Comet has a new plan?!"

"No, I don't need to tell him," he said cryptically and arrogantly, "we're going to smash them like chicken bones regardless." Then his tone changed and lightened.

"So, are you going to the game on Sunday? Cheering for your mate I hope!"

"I'm not sure," I bit my lower lip, then nodded to some fellow students who greeted me. "Part of me can't stand seeing my twin getting hurt or being mistreated."