Chapter 2

Author's P.O.V

Rather being a Sunday, it was just a usual day for the Head Alpha Jeon Jungkook. And that was being covered in his office in the pack works.

He was actually arranging and organizing things for his future mate that was coming to the pack house.

He was trying to complete most of his pack works so that he can spend a little time with his mate to get to know him before marriage takes place. He literally doesn't wanna marry off to a straight away stranger so he was gonna make a little effort in this relationship.

He accepted the proposal of marriage to the male was because the head alpha of Crystal Moon Pack was a good old friend of his dad, Jeon JungIn. He was also unknown to the male omega rather than knowing his name, Kim Taehyung. He found the name quite cute and was waiting to see that the male that carries the name also fit in that category or not.

Currently Jungkook's family along with his close friends was having breakfast in the dining hall.

The pack house was very big in which  Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and his parents lived together. Other people of the pack has their own respective houses in the pack ground.

"So son, is the preparation going well for our upcoming Luna of our pack?" Jungkook's mother, Jeon Shin Hye broke the comfortable silence of the breakfast.

"Yes mom. Jimin and Jin are making sure of it." Jungkook replied and then continued eating his sandwich.

"Ok dear but I'll also add some things in the wardrobe of yours so that it can be pleasant for him. So tell me Jimin and Jin, are you ready for an outting today?" Shin Hye added enthusiastically.

"Oh my God! Yes!" Both the aforementioned replied with the same enthusiasm.

"Trust me, we are so ready to welcome taehyung here and warm him up to us!" Jin replied being a little over-excited.

"So yes! today afternoon at 1 be ready. We have lots to buy." Shin Hye said.

"Ain't you told it was little?" Jungkook asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Yea yea lots mean less only. don't you workout your little brain in our matter." Shin Hye said by waving his hands off in the middle of air.

Jungkook's father laughed at his wife's comment on his son's question.

"There's nothing you can do son in the matters that your mother has already decided, so let her do what she likes." Jungkook's father said.

"And I also wanted to remind you that I got a call from Kang Min Hyuk saying that your future mate's birthday in the upcoming Sunday, so we have to visit the pack house of Crystal Moon, so be ready." Jungkook's father added in a serious tone that was quite opposite of his reaction earlier.

"Yes father I remember. Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung are helping me in completing the pack work so that I can be available on Sunday with you all." Jungkook said.

On the upcoming Sunday,30th December, a certain male omega is turning eighteen and is being awaited to be welcomed in a new pack,i.e, Dark Moon Pack. Jungkook, along with his brother and mates, and his parents are going to meet taehyung's family in the pack house of Crystal Moon Pack.

After having a little chit-chat along with their breakfast, they all parted ways.

Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok to office to do as much as pack works that is needed to be done so that they can have time for preparation of betrothed ceremony.

Shin Hye, Jimin and Jin was getting ready to buy the whole market during their shopping session.

When I say that they basically bought the whole market, then I mean it. The trio bought so much that they had to use a separate room to keep the extra things in there for the time being. The best clothes and the other basic necessities was kept in the walk in closet of jungkook by his mom but the other extra things that she bought was kept separately.

By this shopping session, they also bought many things for themselves. They just needed an excuse to buy more things and they exactly got one.

After competing all his work and having dinner, he went back to his room.

He was very tired because of doing extra work to be vacant in future during his ceremonies so he thought of a warm bath to relax all his aching muscles.

After bathing and freshen up, he tied a towel around his waist and went into his wardrobe to take out his sweatpants to sleep. But the scene that unfolded after opening his wardrobe left him shook.

His eyes became like saucers. He literally screamed very loudly by seeing that things that was kept in his wardrobe.

There were clothes like t-shirts, tops, jeans, everything but the thing that literally made his mind go blank was the series of lingeries, panties, bras and even sanitary napkins and tampons that were kept neatly in a whole full section.

Yea jungkook agrees that he's walking closet is big but his mom literally decorated these things in a whole one section for his future mate.

He felt so embarrassed that he quickly closed the door of that section. He quickly just opened the other one, took his sweatpants and just went off to sleep and prayed that the things he just saw wouldn't haunt him in his dreams.

__________________🥀__________________

x_eram_x