Chapter 10

Author's P.O.V

After the whole shopping session, they both got close to each other. They would talk, smile or just be comfortable around each other.

It was the day of engagement ceremony. The most awaited day for both 'Dark Moon Pack' and 'Crystal Moon Pack'.

Both Taehyung's parents came to the pack house of Dark Moon Pack. The ceremony was taking place in the hall of pack house. It is actually quite big.

Right now Taehyung was getting ready in the dress that Jungkook chose and the jewelries that they both chose for this day.

Both Jin and Jimin was there in his room and was shouting like teenage girls who was noticed by their school crush. It seems like they both were getting engaged instead of Taehyung.

Taehyung went to the changing room and got dressed in the beautiful yet elegant dress.

(a/n: the lower part of this is exactly the same as one of my dress😶)

Jin and Jimin was enthusiastically doing his makeup while his mom was busy in his hair. They also added few jewelries that both Jungkook and Taehyung bought.

 They also added few jewelries that both Jungkook and Taehyung bought

Jungkook literally bought Taehyung a white diamond bracelet with a pink diamond giving it an elegant touch that will combine to look perfect after being worn by Taehyung

Jungkook literally bought Taehyung a white diamond bracelet with a pink diamond giving it an elegant touch that will combine to look perfect after being worn by Taehyung. Taehyung was all ready to go but was waiting for his call.

________

On the other hand Jungkook was with Namjoon, Yoongi, Hobi and his mom. To be exact, let out Yoongi from the list because he was actually sleeping on this special day.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! You look so handsome. No doubt that my son-in-law has a good choice. He chose such a perfect suit." Jungkook's mom was totally hyped up. She wasn't even this hyped up in her engagement.

"Mom you do remember that its my ceremony and not yours, right?" Jungkook sighed

"Of course but its of my son! After this they'll be a marriage of yours and Taehyung and soon I'll get my grandchildren too." She sighed dreamily while Jungkook became red because of the grandchildren things.

He didn't about this but to come think of it, its a very good thing for him. He'll get to see little version of him and Taehyung.

"-Hey? Hey kook? Down to earth creep. Why the fuck you smiling like crazy?" Hoseok asked while raising a brow.

"O-oh nothing. Just thinking of something but forget it. Go and check when we will come down in the hall." Jungkook said changing the topic.

________

This was the moment where Taehyung will be betrothed to Jungkook. The promise to marry him will be sealed.

Jungkook was there standing there, waiting for Taehyung. He was actually feeling like its their marriage but no, it was the ceremony before marriage.

The doors of the hall opened. There was his Taehyung standing there with his dad. He smiled by seeing him and got a smile in return too.

His father walked him down the aisle and gave his hand to jungkook who gladly accepted.

They both looked into their eyes. Jungkook whispered "You look beautiful." Taehyung had a red color coating his cheek.

"Thank you. And you look h-handsome yourself." He mumbled shyly. Jungkook smirked.

"Today we are here for these two beautiful people to seal their love and promise each other to marry in future. This an engagement ceremony of 'The Head Alpha' of 'The Dark Moon Pack' 'Jeon Jungkook'with his future Luna 'Kim Taehyung'." The priest started.

They both exchanged an engagement ring that was brought by Jungkook's mother and Taehyung's mother as she dragged her in this.

He went on with his speech and at end said "Now I ask you to kiss and seal the bond of your love and promise to marry each other in future."

Jungkook was eagerly waiting for this moment. The moment to touch those luscious lips of Taehyung. So he wasted no time in pulling Taehyung towards him.

Taehyung yelped by this sudden action.

"May I?" Jungkook whispered in his lips. Taehyung expected a direct kiss on his lips after this but totally not a consent for it.

He was happy that Jungkook considered his opinion in this. So without wasting any more minutes, he nodded.

Just as Jungkook got his cue, he crashed his lips on Taehyung. Both Of their wolves, Aurora and Orion howled in happiness.

As he thought, the lips were soft and sweet. He felt like he was eating a sweet chocolate while kissing Taehyung. Now he knew a new addiction of his: Taehyung's lips.

As Taehyung touched Jungkook's lips, he melted. It was a soft and gentle kiss. Jungkook's lips was like a bow shaped that fit perfectly with his and he felt like he was floating in heaven.

They parted after few seconds because there are people watching them.

"Thanks for making my first kiss memorable." Jungkook said.

"It was your first?"

"Yes" Jungkook breathed.

Taehyung can't believe that being a trueblood, it was his first kiss. He thought every alphas are horny so they must have been laid so many times.

"Then thank you to you too then because it was my first too." Taehyung said while blushing. Jungkook's heart warmed by this.

Everyone clapped for them and enjoyed the after party of the ceremony. As the night falls, they all left even Taehyung's parents after bidding goodbye to everyone and telling him to meet again on his wedding ceremony.

That night both Jungkook and Taehyung slept with a smile on their face and rewinding their first kiss shared with each other in their minds non-stop.

__________________🥀__________________

That time when you are feeling so emotional and have so many things in heart to scream out but doesn't have a single person who you trusts near you is painful.

x_eram_x