Chapter 3

Author's P.O.V

Kim Taehyung and his mother were currently in a market where they were enjoying their mother-son duo time.

Eun Sang was happy that he took off the marriage thing out of his son's head and he was enjoying out with her.

They were busy buying kimchi right now for tomorrow's dinner.

"Mom, should I buy this or that one?" Taehyung asked while showing two different types of kimchi that he was holding.

"Buy anything you want sweetie." His mom said in a sweet voice.

By getting a response from his mom, Taehyung quickly decided to buy Baechu kimchi, his most favorite one rather than Nabak kimchi that is his father's favorite.

"I wanna buy this one." Taehyung said while displaying Baechu kimchi along with his boxy smile.

The shopkeeper wrapped up the kimchi and gave it to taehyung with a polite smile.

After buying kimchi, taehyung and his mom went into a clothing center because a certain beautiful yet a simple top caught Taehyung's attention.

He quickly pulled his mother into the store to buy the one that got struck in his mind the moment he laid his eyes upon.

And of course, with that top, he bought some tees and shorts and comfortable pants.

After fulfilling his desire to buy clothes, they left the market and went back to their home.

After having dinner and getting freshen up, he was lying on his own bed and thinking how his life will change completely by being in the hands of alpha, who only knows how to disrespect and submit omegas.

'I don't want to mate any alpha tae' Aurora, taehyung's wolf whimpered.

"I know Aurora but what can we even do." Taehyung replied with tears in his eyes.

'I hate alphas! They all are bastards who want to dominate us and take advantage of because we are rare.' Aurora replied angrily.

"But we can't do anything in front of their alpha voice rather than submitting. I don't like this system. I don't want an alpha! Why can't he be a beta?" Taehyung said with a drop of tear rolling down from his left cheek.

'Don't worry too much Tae, I'll protect you if he tries to harm us.' Aurora said in a defensive mode. 

"I trust you." Taehyung said while sniffing .

Taehyung only likes one alpha and that his father, rather than that he despises alphas because of some past reason that shredded his hearts into million pieces that is impossible to be mended according to him.

________

Once again morning came but it brought last day being with his family for Taehyung.

It was Saturday morning and tomorrow was Taehyung's birthday which was going to bring massive changes in both Taehyung and Jungkook's life.

Currently the whole Jeon mansion was getting decorated to welcome their Luna.

But on the other hand, Taehyung expression was looking like that someone died. His eyes were swollen from crying but in the end he knows that he has to go with the flow so he stopped wasting his tears and was staring blankly at his wall.

Taehyung's all things were packed and he was ready to go physically but mentally he was struck.

Coming back to Jeon's household, it was all lights everywhere. Jimin and Jin were excited because they'll get an omega in their gang and they'll become a group named 'trio omegas'.
Yes, Jeon Shin Hye sometimes join their group but she wasn't an omega, she was an alpha. Both jungkook's parents are alphas that's why they gave birth to a TrueBlood, having a kid for two alphas were rare but not impossible, so Jeons were blessed with Jungkook.

They were literally running here and there and was checking everything and seeing it was perfect or not. Only the food was left because of course food will be prepared freshly on the special day, not before handedly.

Yoongi was actually love gazing on his mate while he was running like a mad person here and there. Not an actual five minutes passed but he got tired and slept right on the sofa.

Namjoon was on the couch along with jungkook as they were just talking of here and there. They all completed their work and was ready to go and meet the omega.

Jungkook also confronted his mom about the unpredicted things that she kept in his wardrobe. But wanna know what she said because the things she said was more unpredicted.

"You very well know your future mate is an omega so of course he's gonna bleed once a month for which he needs a panty to attach his sanitary napkin on it or shove a tampon into his hole so I was just being thoughtful of his basic needs. And about his lingerie and all, of course he might wanna wear it or who knows you horny alpha starts pressurizing him to wear those in future. so what's the freaking problem on this if I was just getting a bit concern for his needs!?" Jungkook's mom said those all in a single breath and her face became red due to this.

Jungkook was left shook after hearing this and his eyes was so wide that it looked like it will pop off any minute. His cheeks became red as heat raised on his cheeks when his mom said him pressurizing his mate for wearing lingeries.

He cleared his throat and stuttered "m-mom? I... I remembered that I-I had a pack meeting to attend...so-so am leaving...yea?...yea" He just nodded his head dumbly on his own words and quickly left the spot before getting more embarrassed by his mom.

__________________🥀__________________

Just wanna tell that this story contains modern technology like phones and hospitals. If u have any problem, feel free to ask. And there is nothing like wolf saying 'mates' in this story as they choose the other one for themselves as they like. Love you guys.

They look so fine-🥵🥵🥵🥵 Omfg!!! I can't-ksjsnskskks🤤🤤😳😳🥵🥵

x_eram_x