Chapter 47

Author's P.O.V

Both the newly parents were right now surrounded by their family members and friends. They all were told not to touch the baby as he is very much prone to germs right now so they maintained their distance.

The doctor said they were able to touch him after three days until the pup is all healthy.

"He is so cute. My heart can't take this." Jin gasped dramatically while clutching his heart.

"Yes, like I can even eat him as to how soft he looks." Jimin added on with heart eyes.

"Make your own and eat them." Taehyung deadpanned while everyone clutched their stomach as to how loud they broke into laughters.

"He is very handsome, my Tae bear." Taehyung's mom said softly as she caressed her son's head while his dad nodded in agreement.

"By the way, have you thought of any name." Shin Hye spoke out.

"We decided that Taehyung will name the pup if its boy and I will name it if its girl. So Taehyung will say as to what he decided." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's forehead and his pup's cheek making everyone's heart to burst in uwus.

"I have thought many names for my pup though at the end I chose the most beautiful name. His name will be HimChan." Taehyung sighed dreamily and pecked his little pup's lips softly to which his pup replied with a gummy smile as he sucked on his little fist.

"Its such a nice name for this cute pup but what made you choose this name." Namjoon asked while he was playing with the pup through hand actions making the little one to giggle.

"HimChan means strong. I chose this name because I wanted him to be just as strong as his dada and follow him like his real life ideal." Taehyung's eyes was shining, looking directly in Jungkook's eyes who had tears in his because of how much his omega was thoughtful but a big bunny smile was plastered on his face.

"I love you so much." Jungkook whispered out as they both were sitting on the bed with their pup to whom his little feet was more fascinating right now which he was trying to suck than the people in the room.

"I love you too." Taehyung said out and their lips joined with each other in a second without thinking about anyone in the room.

"Ehm we are here too." Jungkook's dad cleared his throat a little making both the mates to separate from each other as they chuckled.

"I really thank that girl who helped me in finding Taehyung. One minute, where is she though?" Jungkook suddenly thought as the girl also left the hospital yesterday.

"She is here." Someone's voice came from behind everyone as Yeri and Hoseok came forward from the crowd.

"Hoseok hyung? Yeri noona?" Taehyung was utterly confused about the whole situation.

"We are mates." Hoseok said out clearly making both of the newly parents eyes to go wide in confusion.

"How?" Jungkook's question was small but the meaning of it was deep.

"Actually we knew it the moment we saw each other but chose to kept quiet because the situation wasn't good. That time our first priority was to save Taehyung and your pup." Hoseok explained.

"Yes. We even talked about each other yesterday and we kinda like each other already. That time when I met Taehyung, I don't know why but I felt an urge to protect him and his unborn pup from all those bastards so I did because I can't let a beautiful soul like our Luna to be hurt and the innocent pup who did nothing." Yeri said out to which Taehyung was very thankful for her as his eyes watered.