Chapter 14

Author's P.O.V

After what happened last night Jungkook was unable to face Taehyung this morning so he was intentionally absent during breakfast.

Jungkook was thinking of how to ask for a proper apology to him. He seriously don't know why his wolf went so possessive like shit that he scared the little one.

He don't know if anyone got this feeling or not before but right now he was literally getting a feeling to kill his wolf.

Jungkook was going to enter Taehyung's room to say sorry when he heard Jimin and Jin talking about their 'trio outing' or some shit so he guessed it has to postponed for a little while.

It was almost 7:30 p.m. in the evening when Jungkook smelled Taehyung coming near to him so he looked out of the window of his pack office to see him entering the house.

Jungkook guessed this was his cue. Taehyung just came so he guessed after dinner he can sort everything between them. Jungkook thought its only good if he don't join dinner too with him to clear his mind.

Night falls and everything went black with the only shine from the moon. Everyone was settled in their room and Jungkook was in his room contemplating what to say to not trigger Taehyung more because of his last night actions.

After a whole eternity, Jungkook knocked on the omega's door and waited for his reply. He entered his room by hearing a reply 'come in' from the other side of the room.

The thing Jungkook didn't expected after entering his room was the horror and terror that he saw in Taehyung's face when he saw him.

Taehyung's heart threatened to beat out of his chest the moment his eyes landed on Jungkook but not in a good way. Again Jungkook was standing in his room at night just like the previous day and everything again came down of his past and yesterday's night on him and his breathing started coming out uneven.

It looked like he feared for his life from Jungkook, it hurts seeing the one your heart beats for so scared of you.

Yes, Jungkook started having feelings for him the moment they met but he is still confused if its 'like' or 'love'.

"Tae-I-"

"SHUT UP AND LEAVE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING." Taehyung screamed on top of his lungs while he cut off Jungkook from talking and he saw tears gathering in his eyes.

Taehyung's face was red with tears staining his cheeks. It was hurting very badly in Jungkook's chest seeing Taehyung's horrified face as if he saw a monster in front of him, but yesterday he truly proved himself as a monster in front of him.

"I wanted to tell sorry for last night-"

"Can you please stop reminding me that!?" Taehyung screeched out. Jungkook wasn't helping him at all in his panic attack by reminding him of last night.

"Please let me complete."

"Can't you understand that I hate you so fucking leave my room right this instant!" Taehyung was just shouting whatever he was getting in his mind at the time. But for Jungkook, those three words 'I hate you' was enough to stab his heart right at that moment.

"Tae-?"

"Just fucking leave!! I swear I'll lose my cool in that stinky scent of yours. Just get lost, we ain't a thing that you came to apologize to me Jungkook. We are being forced in it. I am forced in marrying you, get that through your thick head lousy alpha." Taehyung shouted while his face was deep red, his veins on his neck popped up while his eyes were all swelled up with tears still streaming down like a river.

Jungkook just lost every words that he wanted to tell after hearing what Taehyung's true feelings were for him. He tried so many things for Taehyung to atleast like him back yet he hate him and alas rubbed off the truth on him that whatever time Taehyung spend with him was because he was forced not because he wanted to.

He just nodded his head in vulnerability and gulped down the lump that formed in his throat, feeling his wolf whimpering and mourning after knowing that the one he want is only with him because he's forced but not because he wanted to.

Jungkook abruptly left the room to let his unshed tears fall in his room where he will be alone because he can't show Taehyung how he really felt after his words after knowing everything that was buried in Taehyung's heart all these days. His heart shattered after hearing the confession from the one he like.

Jungkook quickly closed the door of his room and fall down right there on the ground. His tears started coming from his left eyes then followed by the right one and then it streamed down like a river while he leaned on the door.

Is it how people feel after being rejected by the one you like? His heart was hurting badly. It was hurting to that extent that he felt like someone ripped his heart from his chest making it bleed.

Jungkook thought that they made a little process, at least 'little' that they can't be termed as forced into marriage but seems like everything was in vain because for Taehyung it was forced from the start till now.

Jungkook even tried to spend time with him in order to know each other. He hoped that before marriage, they might have fallen for each other. He knows it was too much to hope for but he still did.

After that night, the confession from Taehyung made Jungkook realize that he fell for him and that also very hard.

But the truth was rubbed on Jungkook's face on the same day that he realized that he fallen in love with him by none other than his future mate, Kim Taehyung that there's nothing called love from his side, but he did everything because he was 'forced'.

That night, the strong alpha, Jeon Jungkook who never cried in his life, cried his heart out because of the pain that he felt just because he loved someone and raised his hopes to have the feelings returned back but was slapped by the harsh reality on his face.

He bit his lips harshly to not let his crying be heard by someone, stuffed his face in the pillow and cried and shouted which was all blocked by the pillow from going out while his nails dugged in his bedsheets to that extent that he teared it.

He was unable to sleep and only one sentence repeated like a reel in his mind throughout the night, 'he did everything because he had no choice and was forced'.

__________________🥀__________________

Today I made mango pudding cuz i was bored in the weekend and it turned out really good by the looks. It is being freezed right now n am literally dying to taste it. \(^o^)/

x_eram_x