Chapter 27

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook and Taehyung were both hungrily kissing each other trying to taste as much as they can of each other's mouth.

Jungkook was caressing the warm flesh of his omega while his hands traveled to the thin lace of the top that he was wearing. He slowly brought the lace down his shoulders while his rough hands were rubbing soft baby like skin of Taehyung making him have goosebumps all over his body.

Jungkook took the lace out of Taehyung's hands and pulled the top down till his waist making his upper body bare.

"Beautiful. You are absolutely gorgeous." Jungkook mumbled looking at his upper body and then at his eyes while he visibly gulped and attached his lips to his neck.

He started sucking on his neck like he was starve for so many days. He was biting down the skin here and there leaving bruises everywhere.

He traced his tongue from his neck to his collarbones. He started licking from the right side and ended on the left collarbone leaving a patch of saliva on his neck.

Then he started sucking his own saliva that was on the collarbones, licking it clean while biting hard on the prominent collarbones.

Then there comes Jungkook's favorite part that made him grin. "I totally love this." He spoke as he licked a stripe on his omega's right pink perky bud.

"Mhm. Aahh ah Ju-Jungk" Taehyung started moaning loudly the moment Jungkook started sucking on his bud. His suckling sound can be heard in the whole room.

Jungkook left his nipple for a second to correct him. "Alpha. Call me alpha." He grumbled and then again latched his mouth on his left bud this time and started sucking harshly. He bit his bud time to time and nibbled on it all the while rubbing his wet folds through his panty that was totally wet making Taehyung lose his mind.

"A-alpha pl-please touch me. I want to fe-feel you in me" Taehyung was crying due to the pleasure and pain that was in his stomach.

"You want alpha that bad, omega?" Jungkook licked a stripe from his stomach to his chest and then his neck. Taehyung furiously nodded on this.

"Words, pup." Jungkook spanked hard on his ass cheek. "Ahh... Ye-yes alpha." Taehyung moaned shamelessly as his heat was getting the best of him.

As soon as he said those words, Jungkook took no time in flipping them and removing his panty. He got up and also removed his boxers as he can't take this anymore and also wanted to be inside of his omega instantly.

Jungkook kissed him on his lips for the last time and flipped him making him lay on his stomach and then pulled him upwards making him stand on his all fours.

He saw how his hole was dripping with slick and that sweet scent that was emitting from it. He wasted no time in prepping or such, he directly entered completely in a single hard thrust that made Taehyung's arms to buckle up from the force.

"Ah! Mmh alpha." Taehyung was moaning alpha continuously as Jungkook thrusted into him. Jungkook held his hips firmly and thrusted into his wet holes in a rough manner.

His thrusts was becoming erratic minute by minute as he was thrusting into Taehyung like he was a rummaged doll. Only squelching sounds and loud noises of skin bumping to each other can only be heard in the room along with Taehyung's high pitched moans and Jungkook's low groans as the alpha was only getting harder every passing second by seeing the view that was under him.

Sweats were dripping from Jungkook's forehead making his hair stick on them. His back was covered with sweat though he's stamina was still the same.