Chapter 31

Author's P.O.V

Taehyung went home after he saw that his school time was over. He didn't want to go back to home and then explain why he was at home and not at school during school hours so he stayed at park while crying and thinking about everything that happened in school.

He directly went to his room and then went to freshen up. His eyes were all swollen and face was red from all those crying. He bathed and changed into his comfy clothes and then went to bed for rest.

He woke up around seven in evening and went downwards as his stomach was grumbling in hunger.

"Why you did not come down for lunch, Tae?" She kissed his forehead.

"I was actually tired from the school and didn't notice that I fell asleep." He murmured under his breath but it was enough for his mother to listen.

His mother nodded though she felt something was off but didn't pressed further about it. She microwave the food for Taehyung and then set it on the table.

Taehyung was in between his eating when a notification popped up in his phone.

'Boyfie'
I'm sorry for today Taehyung. Can you come to this address 'xx-xxx-xx' at 9p.m. so I can make it up for it? I feel very bad for this.

Taehyung stared at the message for two minutes but then a big smile was again settled in his face. He thought that maybe MinJoon isn't angry anymore so he got back into his senses.

Taehyung of that time was very naive as he thought that insulting him in front of everyone was normal as his boyfriend was just angry though he loves him so its okay to get angry on him.

He quickly texted him 'okay, I'll be there.' and started eating again.

________

Taehyung was in his room and was getting ready to meet his boyfriend. He was very happy and his mom also noticed this change of mood so she thought to ask about it.

"Where are you going, Tae bear?" She went into his room and questioned.

"Oh-umm I forgot my textbook to one of my friend and its really important for tomorrow class so I am just going to take it from him." He said and then nodded to his own word as if agreeing to his own lie.

His mom wasn't being satisfied to his words. "Tae, I-I believe you so I am agreeing on this but be at home as soon as you get your book as its really late for you to go out." She sighed.

Taehyung know that his mother won't allow him to go out at this time so he lied about it and more over he can't tell that he's going to meet his boyfriend.

Its very dangerous for omega to go out at night time as they are horny alphas out there, ready to devour pretty omegas but he believed on MinJoon that he will protect him from any harm. Taehyung nodded on this and left the house.

He went to the designated address and thought to text MinJoon. He texted him and got a reply to wait there as MinJoon is coming.

He waited for a while and then saw MinJoon from afar and again a big smile crept onto his face. He waved at him and hugged him as soon as MinJoon reached him.

"Hey, Taehyung. I'm sorry for earlier." MinJoon apologized with a sick smile on his face.

"Its okay." Taehyung said shyly that made MinJoon smirk at his dumbness.

"I want to make it up for it so lets come to my house. I've prepare something for my apology." He said with the sickening smirk plastered on his face.