Chapter 9

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook quickly completed a pack meeting as he had to take Taehyung with him to buy clothes for the ceremony.

His mom informed on a short date so he had problems rescheduling his work but he did it. He knows very well that his mom set it up for them to spend more time and get to know each other and being honest, he was actually thankful for this.

Jungkook quickly went to his room and went to shower. After showering, he changed into a shirt and a pair of jeans. He went over to Taehyung's room that's just opposite from his.

Jungkook knocked and heard 'wait a minute'.

He waited for a minute or so and then the door opened revealing an casually dressed up Taehyung and looking beautiful as always.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked without tearing his eyes away from him.

"Uh-yes but there's a problem. I can't really put this laces in order to form the knot." Taehyung said shyly which looked very adorable to Jungkook.

"Do you want me to help you?"

"Do you know how to do?"

"Yes. I do." After hearing Jungkook's response, he slowly nodded.

Jungkook slowly kneeled down in front of him and he yelped.

"Wh-why are you kneeling?" Taehyung asked a little shock.

"You told me to tie the knots so I guess for that I had to kneel down." Jungkook said with a raise brow, still in a kneeling position.

"I- but you are a trueblood and they don't just kneel down or submit to anyone like this, let alone you 'a trueblood' kneeling down in front of me 'just a mere omega'." He said while looking at the ground. Jungkook was shocked that Taehyung thought of the rank system even between them like this but who can help, society makes you think like this.

Jungkook slowly stood up and gently lifted Taehyung's chin. There were literally sparks running in his whole body from just a single touch of Taehyung in his fingertip.

"Of course I won't submit or kneel to anyone or any wolf of any rank but you Taehyung, you are different than any other creatures out there. You are special to me and don't forget the fact that you are 'my' future mate and gonna be 'my' cute little omega. And am gonna be just 'yours'." Jungkook said very softly but emphasized the word my and yours.

Jungkook saw a sparkle of happiness in Taehyung's eyes.

"Really?" He asked

"Yes" Taehyung blushed and smiled cutely with red cheeks after hearing this.

Then Jungkook again kneeled down and tied the knots. He sneakily took a little bit of more time to check out Taehyung's cute little belly that was shown. His slim waist and thick thighs that Jungkook was itching to touch but he didn't dare because he respected his privacy.