Chapter 41

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook gently laid his omega on the bed while being careful with his big tummy and pecked his lips softly.

"Just relax." Jungkook pecked his neck when he saw Taehyung being so nervous.

Taehyung inhaled a sharp breath when Jungkook grazed his swollen buds with his thumb.

Jungkook then cupped his right chest and started massaging it. He pinched his nipple time to time and looked at with lust, its been a long time since they connected with each other due to Taehyung's pregnancy and stuffs so he being getting aroused was normal.

Jungkook then finally pinched his omega's bud very harshly and the milk droplets started oozing out making him to swallow visibly.

Jungkook came close to Taehyung's rosy buds that his breath was directly releasing on it making his omega's breath hitch. "May I?" He spoke while his eyes were still lingering on those luscious nipples that were perked up.

Taehyung looked at him with hooded eyes while licking and biting his lips making it go all wet and hummed a little to give him a signal to go on because he too can't wait for his alpha to latch onto him and nurture from him. For Taehyung, his alpha getting nurtured by him was a very intimate sight that he was ready to carve in his mind and soul.

As Jungkook got the consent from his pretty omega, he wasted no time and. connected his lips with his omega's pink buds and gave a soft smooching kiss on it. He can see how red and swollen it look and how painful it can only be. The things his omega is going through and bearing it because of their pup makes him the strongest person in his eyes.

He gave kitten lickes to his nipples and heard painful whimpers from his omega so he wasted no time and attached his mouth to it and started giving it gentle sucks.

He sucked at his nipples hardly after a while and then afterwards licked it to soothe the pain while he also tugged the other from time to time.

He kept doing it until he felt a warm liquid entering his mouth and a loud hum of satisfaction left his mouth from its taste.

On the other hand, as Taehyung felt something gushing out his chest, he heaved a sigh of relief. When Jungkook started giving him harsh tugs while massaging his left chest and flicking his other nipple from time to time, Taehyung couldn't help but moan out loud.

His hormones was going haywire from the way his alpha was working on him and he felt wetness releasing from down there and his loud moans and whimpers was uncontrollable.

Jungkook can't seem to stop himself from chugging down the tasty liquid down his throat. He was harshly sucking on it and even biting it but also licking it to soothe the pain.

Then he removed his mouth from the nipple with a pop sound and wasted no time in latching on his omega's left one to give it the same treatment.

Taehyung entangled his fingers on the raven hair of his alpha and whimpered lowly. The grip on the hair was totally opposite of how he was moaning and whimpering.

Jungkook then removed his mouth from the left bud again with a pop sound and looked at his work satisfied. "Is it still painful now?" He asked lowly while giving soft kisses and suck to his omega's jaw.

"N-no, thanks to y-you." Taehyung panted.

"You taste delicious. No wonder your body is getting prepared the best for our little bean. Going to nourish him so nicely, going to feed him this sweet milk, hm." His voice was sending chills to poor Taehyung who can't help but feel warmness on his cheek because he was burning from embarrassment from Jungkook's words though it was weirdly arousing him too