Chapter 11

Authors P.O.V

Its been few days after the engagement. The marriage ceremony was in three weeks prior to it.

Jungkook was working in his office as the work was again loaded. He was disturbed by a knock. He sighed frustrated and yelled a little loud 'come in' than he intended to.

The door opened revealing a Taehyung who was a bit startled from the yell.

"Am I disturbing?"

"Oh- oh no. Come in." Taehyung meekly entered the room.

"Actually your father was coming here but I guess he had some urgent work so he told me to deliver the message."

"Oh. What is it?"

"He actually told you to go and check on the pack boundaries and see if the military is doing well or not because radars are showing rogues nearby."

"Oh okay. I'll go and check now. There's more work to do so I guess I'll do it at night then." Jungkook sighed and mumbled to himself the last sentence.

"Don't overwork yourself." Taehyung interrupted in a small voice.

Jungkook chuckled. "Thanks for you concern. By the way, do you wanna tag along? I guess you must be bored staying here in the house always."

"I- what I'll do in the boundaries?" Taehyung's big cute eyes looked at Jungkook while his mouth naturally formed into a pout.

"Don't worry. I'll show you a beautiful place that I know." Jungkook tried to tempt him with his offer.

Taehyung thought a little and then agreed on it making Jungkook smile.

________

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the pack grounds right now. Jungkook was checking the military and ordering them to be alert at every time because they don't know when the danger can arrive.

There was some rogues last time who attacked their pack but thankfully they won from them but two of their soldier was badly injured.

They left around evening time and its almost going to be night then. They were passing through forest to reach the house fast as it was one of the shortcuts that Jungkook knew.

"I'm sorry but I guess I can't show you that place today. Its already night and there are many rogues wandering here and there at this time. I don't want to risk your life by getting caught by them." Jungkook apologetically looked at Taehyung.

"Yes. Its okay as it looks scary at this time." Taehyung said because it was indeed scary for him.

"But don't worry I promise to show you next time." Taehyung nodded his head at the promising words of Jungkook.

"I...umm..I actually wanted to ask something." Jungkook stuttered nervously.

"What?"

"If you don't mind...can I see your wolf form?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung as his face showed how nervous he was and licked his lips that suddenly got dried.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes.

"I meant I-I'll also show you my form...am just curious." Jungkook trailed off while looking down expecting a no.

"...o..okay." Taehyung muttered in a soft voice as if to himself but the silent forest helped Jungkook to hear it.

"Really!!?" Jungkook asked very loudly due to his excitement of seeing his little omega wolf and also because he was expecting a no. Taehyung flinched due to his high pitch voice but nevertheless nodded.

"Do you want to change first or should I?" Jungkook asked breaking the awkward air around them.

"I..want you to first." Taehyung said slowly. Jungkook nodded and went behind a tree to remove his clothes and change into his wolf.

Taehyung closed his eyes by hearing those painful bone breaking to turn into the wolf. He opened his eyes when he felt a lick on his cheek. As he did, there was a humongous black wolf with red eyes standing in front of him that was coming till his shoulder.

 As he did, there was a humongous black wolf with red eyes standing in front of him that was coming till his shoulder

He got scared at first but after inhaling the scent, he was sure that the majestic wolf was Jungkook.

So he smiled by the lick. The wolf nudged him through his snout to change as they can't use mind link until they mate.

Taehyung quickly went behind a tree, stripped from his clothes and then changed into his white wolf that was pure from every part

As Aurora came from behind the tree, it would be an understatement to tell that Orion was shock to see such a beautiful wolf. It was so white that if he stand in a snow covered land, he can disappear but can be find out by his blue shimmering eyes.

Aurora slowly came in front of him, you can say that even Taehyung's wolf was shy in front of Jungkook's wolf that screamed so much dominance but he didn't scare away because his red angry eyes were soft and maybe loving towards him, Aurora wasn't so sure about love thing but softness was surely there.

As he reached near him, Orion wasted no time in jumping over him and bringing him in his warm embrace.

Aurora looked at him with his big blue shimmering eyes as if asking for his wolf appearance. And to return the reply, Orion started licking him all over his face happily and then buried his face in his neck founding comfort in his scent and warmth.

Aurora got his hint because if an animal likes other, they lick the other and in the wolf, they also bury their faces in their other halves neck in order to show that they like them and find comfort in them. Aurora or you can say Taehyung was slowly starting to get comfortable with this alpha and thought that this alpha wasn't bad as they imagine instead he was caring and warming from the start.

They ran and played catch with each other for some time. You can say Orion didn't want Aurora to leave his side for a second, he was already very possessive towards him.

Whenever Orion caught Aurora, he held him tight and buried his face in his neck to smell his addicting scent to which he got connected even before seeing Taehyung. As if the scent already told him and connected him with Taehyung as one.

__________________🥀__________________

Do you'll want me to double update today?👀

x_eram_x