Chapter 5

Authors P.O.V

Everyone has finished introducing themselves. Everyone from Jungkook's family was getting ready to leave with Taehyung and the most excited one was his mom and Jin to welcome Taehyung.

"Excuse me? Before leaving, I'd like to talk to my parents, may i?" Taehyung asked with sadness all over his face. He was controlling his tears from falling because he knows that even if a single tear falls, he'll have a breakdown right then and there in front of everyone.

"Yes you may Taehyung. You might have to say goodbyes to them." Shin Hye spoke with a warm smile.

Taehyung smiled a bit to her but as soon as his eyes caught Jungkook's eyes, he immediately move his eyes from him. He motioned his parents to the room to where they were directed to go for the last goodbye before Taehyung leaves.

As soon as he and his parents were alone in the room, Taehyung started "Why didn't you tell me such a big thing mom and dad!!? You knew I hated alphas though you didn't concern to tell me such a big thing that my mate is a trueblood! Why did you kept me in the dark!?" Taehyung bursted all his anger on his parents while his face was totally red and tears flowing down from his eyes like water flowing from a tap.

"I'm sorry son but I told your mother not to tell you this. I know you think what we did was wrong but trust me Tae bear, I did this for you. You were totally depressed and shattered by knowing him being an alpha, how do you think we should say that he isn't an alpha but a trueblood. "WonDo, his dad said with guilt in his face.

"I don't care but you should have told me this. I would've prepared myself for the worst. But don't worry, I'll see the worst in some hours only so I don't mind." Taehyung said while harshly wiping the overflowing tears that were falling from his eyes. He didn't want to waste his tears for a jerk like trueblood who doesn't anything rather than commanding and treating omegas like slave.

"Don't say like that baby. Not everyone is same. Didn't you see his mom and his family, they were so sweet to us. It will all be fine and good for you in future. When we see you on the engagement day, I bet that I'll see a brightest smile on your face and you'll tell me that I was correct that not everyone is same." His mom said while crying and bringing taehyung in a tight hug. Taehyung opened his arms and also pulled his father in the goodbye hug of their family.

They all exited the room and went where everyone was all present. Taehyung's puffy eyes not went unnoticed by a certain doe eyed male.

They all bid goodbyes and left for their caravans. Taehyung's luggage was settled in one of the caravans by the servant of the pack house.

________

They all safely made it to Dark Moon Pack. Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok welcomed them in their house.

"Oh my God! Is he Kim Taehyung? Oh my God, he's so beautiful like no male omega can even be compared to him!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Oh yes, he is." Jungkook's mom said happily. "Am sure that Taehyung might be tired, so let him sleep right now and then tomorrow you can talk and enjoy your omega time with him." she chuckled.

They all nodded and left for their own rooms. "Tae, before marriage takes place, you have a personal room for yourself. Jungkook will show you your room. Goodnight dear." Shin Hye said and left for her own room.

Now the only one left was Jungkook and Taehyung.

"So taehyung.. right?" Jungkook asked feeling awkward.

"Yes alpha." Taehyung replied emotionlessly without making eye contact.

"Don't. Just call me Jungkook."

"Okay."

"Follow me. I'll escort you to your room."

They reached Taehyung's room after a minute or so. "All the things that you need like clothes or anything is all present here. If you want anything, my room is just the opposite of yours, you can ask me." Even after this, Taehyung didn't made eye contact with him. He just nodded his head at his response.

"You can leave now. I'm not really liking your aura and scent."

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart hearing that his future omega isn't liking his scent. This totally made Orion sad.

"O-oh. I'm sorry for the discomfort. Goodnight." Jungkook said in a small voice. Then again, Taehyung just nodded his head and didn't care to reciprocate the wish. Jungkook sighed and then left the room to give him personal space.

Taehyung opened the wardrobe and smiled a bit seeing so many clothes of both genders and basic necessities of his was present in there.

He bathed and changed into comfy clothes and then laid in the bed. He felt asleep right after because of so much commotion that happened in his life today.

On the other hand Jungkook was wide awake thinking about the words that left Taehyung's mouth. Is his smell so bad that his future mate disliked it so much to tell him leave the room. His wolf was sad, very sad from these words. He also noticed the hatred and only hatred in his eyes but not for everyone, that feeling was solely present in his eyes for Jungkook and he didn't know why.

__________________🥀__________________

x_eram_x