Chapter Fifty-Five

"I'm not having sex with Jason, his given me a chance and purpose after my own people denounced and set me up." she mumbled bitterly.

I could bet my left nut that Jace was the one to set her up and rescue her to make him seem trustworthy. He literally planned her entire life from the first meeting. But of course her hero worship mentality hindered her from seeing the bigger picture that was clearly right in front of her.

Sighing I stood to my feet at a snail 's pace. My shoulder hurt so badly. The make believe bandage wasn't helping much either.

"sorry but you just have to bare the pain for a bit,we managed to get the bullet out and clean the wound but other than that we couldn't go out to get you anything for the pain for fear of Ibrahim 's men roaming around the area" Aisha supplied.

"so how do you people suppose that we are getting out of here? And by the way,who the fuck is he? " I nod at baldy while directing my question to Aisha.

"Oh his Jason's man ,and my handler. Steve, Alvin. Alvin, Steve."

"commander "

"..."

"Here, put these on" Aisha hands me some cloths, a black hijab. I blink at the cloths a few seconds then shrug and slowly dawned them on top of my clothes. Aisha fixes the head gear and I stand a very, very tall woman. I could clearly pull off the look if not for my obscene height,loss of hair and the combat boots I wear.

"Well... " baldy sighs as he glances at my tall flame.

"Yeah... Good luck pulling this off... " I trailed as Aisha rolls her eyes playfully.

"Men... so faithless" she says then proceeds to grab a back pack I didn't even notice was by the door.

Despite my shoulder giving me every reason to faint and submit,my natural instincts scream for me to move. The mission could wait, my child can't. I need to get back home and fast. Now, I just need to locate the rest of my team. But first a phone.

"Do you have a phone I can use? "

"sure" Aisha nods as she removes the bag from her shoulder and proceeds to bring out a cellphone. A few dials and the phone rings in my hand.

"Phoenix. Location ..." when I'm done giving my location I hang up and smash the phone.

"That was our only way of getting in touch with Jason." Aisha grumbles as she storms away furious. I shrug then wince from the pain. Gritting my teeth I lean to the wall while I take a few breaths. The sting of tears has me gulping.

I'm gonna kill Him. It will be slow but oh so painful. I promise myself as I'm brought out of my thoughts by Baldy's voice.

"...i asked if you needed a hand"

"..."

"...right" He nods to the door as I follow behind. The sun is out and isn't holding shit back. It's a cloudless beautiful day and it's fucking hot. How women around here manage to wear the hijab in this weather is beyond me. Once we catch up with Aisha we head east of the city, luckily for me I manage to blend right in the crowd.

When I feel we are safely away,we take shelter next to an old mosque as I motion for Aisha to hand me a bottle of water. Five minutes later our little rest is interrupted by a blur of little bones running at an alarming rate. Two things raise my hackles, first the kid is no more than six years old. Then, his black. We are in Saudi Arabia, it's not everyday you come across a black kid. A few hurried steps approach as well. Four burly looking men approach the corner with guns.