Chapter Eight

Alvin

I was heading to the little pizza place around the bend when my phone rang. I picked it despite driving since it was obvious my father wanted me to die in a road accident.

"What?"

"Don't forget to get cereal for the kids,oh and pass by Donny's pizza place around the bend and get some pizzas we can stock in the fridge. Hmm also Ares' milkshakes and some yogurt for Angel."

"Yeah whatever Dad" I hang up before he could continue his list of things I already bought.

I pulled up in the parking lot of Donny's pizza,Going in the little bell at the door chipped as I made my way up to the counter.
A few costumers littered the place, some where sitting while others where waiting for their orders.

"Alvin, so not good to see you" Maria fake smiled at me. Clearly annoyed by my presence.

"Well if it isn't Donny's busty bimbo again" I replied good heartily.

Maria sucked in a sharp breath and let out every Italian curse word from the dictionary and then some. While pointing her chubby finger at me.

I chuckled seeing her red face and angry snarl while Donny pulled her away from me and the counter cooing after her trying to get her under control.

Maria and I had a love hate kind of relationship, she wouldn't quit provoking me after I accidentally called her a whore the first time Dad sent me to Donny's. She had come on to me,while her husband was right their!
I mean I know I'm good looking but couldn't she at least respect herself and husband when the poor fool was around.

Donny looked at me with a disapproving glare.

"What?...she's a whore and only wants you for your green bills Donny,ditch her before she milks you dry" I said non without a care.

Truth hurts folks.

Donny handed me my order as I passed a 100 dollar bill to him. He didn't say a thing because he knew I was right.

"Keep the change" I said walking out.

I drove back home from Donny's,I had everything we needed for at least a week before Dad whined again and sent me back to the store.

I hated grocery shopping, alas if It wasn't my never ending bottomless pit of a stomach the kids would starve.

No wonder I still lived with my father. I could at least whine,pout and manipulate him to feed me. And if that didn't work I would have Ares and Angel guilt trip their grandfather to buying them food.

I was childish and spoiled I know,but that was my parents fault.

"If only mom was around" I was feeling extra childish these days and I knew it was because I missed my mom.

It has been ten years since she lost her fight to cancer.
My mother was the most beautiful woman I knew,inside and out. Her death was a hard blow to the family. My brother Xander became a workaholic and moved across the world, claiming he wouldn't bare seeing dad like this.
My father became quite and reserved,all the life seemed to drain from him. It was only when Ares and Angel came along that,that spark could be seen again.

I knew he missed her greatly,sometimes he would sit on the balcony with her photo in his hands crying silently when he thought no one was looking. It was pathetic and made me sad a lot.

But as much as it pained to say this,Dad needed to snap out of it and live again. Ten years has been enough grieving time.

Valentino

We had arrived at the Devlin residence a little over twenty minutes ago and their was still no sign of Alvin. His father however was around when we arrived and surprisingly invited us in warmly.

The house was in the middle of a forest far away from civilisation. If it wasn't for the GPS address Alvin so reluctantly sent we would still be searching for it.

He did however tell us that Alvin had gone to the store to get some groceries when a huge Germany Shepard almost tore one of my men apart before Leon scolded it.

I looked at the house,it was a huge three storey family house with a modern touch despite its ancient architectural style.

It housed a gym area and swimming pool at the back. I could see the outside from where I sat in the sitting area. Everything looked homey and expensive. The kitchen was attached to the sitting room where I could see Leon as he made what looked like pancakes.

I was hungry and could eat anything but I wasn't going to tell him that.

There was an array of photos by a book shelf I hadn't noticed when we came in.  So I stood up and walked to the shelf,picking up a small silver flame of an obviously pregnant Alvin pouting at the person holding the camera.
He was wearing beach shots as he stood by the pool outside in the sun. My heart stilled as my whole body froze looking at the picture. Alvin was a carrier. He was the one that gave birth to the kids... But how?

There where other photos of Alvin pregnant and of when the kids had obviously been born,Alvin was on a hospital bed holding both the infants with a beaming smile while another man hovered over them protectively.

He looked like Leon,had the same build but blond hair with blue eyes.
It must be the brother.

I was snapped out of my trance as Alvin yelled for his father from the outside.

Leon cursed and walked to the sink to wash his hands while i went back to the couch next to my Dad.

Few moments later Alvin and Leon were wrestling grocery bags to the kitchen. Alvin pretended not to notice me or my father nor my men.
Some of my men where stationed outside.

Him and his Dad put the groceries in their place. And it was only when Alvin rounded to face us that I now noticed that he only wore pajamas bottoms and a white T.

However he looked absolutely mouth watering and I unconsciously gulped as I stared at his T-shirt where his six pack could be seen through the soft material, however i pushed my libido down to concentrate on the issue at hand. How was Alvin able to get pregnant? i remember correctly how his  genitals had been male. I fucked him in the ass, i would know.

Alvin had a plate full of pancakes and a syrup container with a cup of coffee on a tray as he bounded for the living area. I could smell the coffee from here and my stomach twisted with hunger.

Alvin sat in the seat opposite my father and I pulling up the coffee table as he sat his tray down.

His father came to ask if any of us needed anything and I gratefully asked for a plate of pancakes and some black coffee.

Dad wanted a plain coffee while Aurial  and Luca opted to get themselves what he wanted from the kitchen.

"What do you want Valentino?" Of course he would go straight for the kill, not that i could have it any other way really.

"I want you and the kids to move in with me at the mansion."
I answered as a silence settled in the house.