Chapter Sixty.

When autumn rolled around, a nervous mafia boss found himself on the alter. The white dress shirt he wore felt a little tight on him. His muscles flexed and moved at every movement. The tribal tattoos peaked through the folded sleeves as he nervously ran his hands through his black short hair.

"Calm down son,you will ruin your hair." Luciano chided in amusement as he stood facing his son who nervously gazed back and forth to the entrance where his Donna was supposed to emerge. Today was the day. After months and weeks of planning,the Don was finally ready to tie the knot. He had spent the time Alvin was recovering planning their wedding with his mother. Well mostly his mom but he lend a hand or two.... An opinion or three.

Anyways after a grueling two months of muscle therapy and recovery from having the baby Alvin was pronounced fit and I took the chance and proposed again. Nothing fancy just blurted it out that we were getting married in a fortnight. And true to my word mom had everything ready including our suits. Alvin however had a request. He didn't want to put on a suit and begged for something less flashy and comfortable. Honestly, I didn't care what we wore as long as we walked out of there publicly married.

Which is how I found myself standing by the alter awaiting my Donna. I was dressed in simple navy grey slacks with a white dress shirt and flops. It was a weird feeling being this exposed. Normally I was all too happy to wear a suit. My whole wardrobe consisted of suits, sweats and training gear. This was a whole new experience but I wasn't complaining.

"I'm so proud of you my boy. You brought your Donna home and finally claimed him. You have a beautiful family and the backing of your people. I couldn't ask for me. " I smiled and nodded at his words. My father wasn't one to talk anyhow, so when he did speak,i paid attention.

Just as I was about to answer,the love of life stepped on the aisle looking like he owned it. Which he did. We had agreed to have the wedding at the villa amongst the beautiful palm trees that surrounded the magnificent structure. Security was scattered everywhere. My men and the guys Alvin's uncle brought were an added bonus. Even if we still had yet to catch the mastermind behind Alvin's assignation attempt. Surprisingly Alvin was calm as a bird about it, like he knew who was behind it all.

Back to the moment however,Alvin Devlin-Valerius walked down the aisle with a smile that could ravel the sun. His golden curls carelessly moving with the breeze.
His white dress shirt revealing his beautiful carved abs. He was a dazzling sight to behold. My eyes took everything in. His eyes glistening in the sunlight as he smiled at me with love. My breath having caught in my throat when our eyes met and held. He wore his heart in his eyes. The love and adoration piercing my heart. This was the man I had chosen. This was my Donna.

When the ceremony ended, an after party began. Different heads of different cartels stayed to give their congratulations as well as support. Alvin's team and workmates had also been In attendance. Despite the joy on his face, I could clearly still make out the pain in his eyes each time he saw his team. The news of Tiffany's death had been a major blow to him. He had shut himself out emotionally for a few days. He cried and blamed himself. But the guys helped him through the grief. They all spent some time together reconnecting and healing emotionally.

***

"Hmm you smell so good baby..." Val trailed as he laid yet another open mouthed kiss on my neck ,sucking at the area with obvious intentions of leaving hickeys. I didn't mind if he wanted to mark and claim what was his obviously. I bit into my lower lip as pleasure found its way to my loins. I was a panting and horny mess altogether. We hadn't been together for months, precisely before I left for Saudi Arabia. I wanted him so bad I was trembling in need.

Unfortunately we couldn't have a proper honeymoon at the time because I was still breastfeeding little Dante. It was endearing but frustrating at times. I loved my little angel but papa needed some alone time with daddy. I had left some milk in the fridge just until I got back to the villa.

"Do you have your pill?"

"Yeah, had Dad get them for me last week so we are good. "

"Good. Cause I can't wait to feel your heat wrapped around me...without any rubber in between. I want.. No. Need to feel you raw. "

Fuck.

I whimpered as I turned around to face him. His green eyes heavy with lust and promise.

"Then take me" I whispered my answer as he picked me up by my ass,my legs Automatically wrapping themselves around his waist. Val carefully laid me on the bed, his hands going to my pants while I pryed my shirt off. I was desperate for him and wasn't too keen about foreplay. When Val's cloths had come off as well he began prepping my hole.

I was a whimpering mess while he took his time.

"Please... Just fu... Mm..." I pulled at his hair,silently encouraging him to satisfy his hunger. His tongue bleached me and I felt frustrated. Despite the pleasure I wanted more. I was a greedy mess and couldn't wait much longer.

Grabbing the damn lube from the dresser, I pulled his head away from my hole and thrust it at him. He snorted grumbling about impatient people as if his cock wasn't rock hard himself.

"Babe I love you but right now I love your dick more, so hurry along and fuck me already!"

"...You look needy,perhaps I should savor this moment longer "

"Or I could top you... " Val froze and glared ruthlessly.

"Or I could fuck you through the mattress and shut that pretty little mouth of yours up" he husked with lust filled eyes and fuck did I Unconsciously clench at the blunt image.

"..." blushing furiously I bit my lips and looked down, nodding shyly. I loved it when he got dominate with me in bed.

"Thought as much"