Chapter 14

July 15, 2014

Francesca

"What'd you get at hollister?" I asked as Cameron and I walked out of the mall.

"I'll show you everything when we get home." He smiled viciously. What is he hiding? "Do you still want Vic over?" He added. I nodded. He handed me his phone and had me text her telling her to be ready.

Ten minutes later, we were in her driveway, cam beeping the horn, and me telling him to stop.

Finally, she walked out annoyed by all of the beeping.

"Shut up Cameron! I have a headache! I just had to drive a crying toddler to her babysitter and I am NOT in a good mood." She scolded, smacking his arm.

I chucked and she turned to look at me.

"How are you?" She forced a smile on top of her stress, and grabbed me by the shoulders, while pulling me into a hug.

I smiled meekly, and explained everything with Georgia. By the time I was done, we were home.

We got out of the car and walked to my room, leaving my brother in the car.

I told her about maybe meeting a new friend. I'm still hella confused about that one.

"I think that when you get a new Phone, you should text her." She shrugged and looked down at her phone at a text that someone sent her.

"I'm just scared." I responded timidly. She nodded understandingly.

"I understand Fran, but you really should step out of your comfort zone to make new friends." She professed. I sighed and nodded. The chances of me getting a new phone anytime soon is slim to nothing anyways.

"Let's go downstairs! Hayes, Nash, Cam, and I have a surprise!" She squealed, dragging me downstairs. She grabbed my cut, which hurt, but I was to confused to tell her to let go.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs she put a blindfold over my eyes and took me down another set into the basement.

"Why are we down here?" I questioned. What surprise could possibly make me go into a cold basement that I've never entered before?

"Don't worry beautiful, you'll see." Hayes' voice said as I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"Aaaawwwww! Young love!" Nash blurted. I blushed, and I can practically see Hayes smirking.

"Just take this blindfold off of me and show me my surprise! I'm cold" I shouted.

"I'll warm her up! Keep going guys." Hayes said while I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and asked him if I could sit.

He didn't respond. Instead, he pulled me somewhere. I heard a door shut, and I assume he sat down, because the next thing I know, I'm being set on someone's lap.

"I'm going to take off your blindfold because we're in the closet." I felt a pair of hands untie the knot at the back of my head, and finally the blindfold fell.

"It's so bright!" I yelped. Hayes laughed. I love his laugh.

"I love yours too. You barley do it, but when you do it makes me happy." Hayes responded.

"Did I just think out loud?"

"Yeah babe but it's okay." He smiled pecking me on the cheek.

I want to kiss him on the lip so bad, but that's really creepy. Also, why would he want to kiss a freak like me? It seemed like he read my mind because he said, "I want to kiss you so bad." And looked at my lips.

Wow. That was unexpected.

"I'm a freak, and I'm a slut." I responded. I don't want him to lead me on like this.

"Francesca, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Even if you are broken, I want to fix you. I want to make you smile, and laugh. I want to know all your little secret talents that you find stupid but i will love them. I want to kiss your lips everyday, because you make me so happy. Even if we're young and we didn't get along when you first got here, I really like you. You are not crazy, or a slut. You are not perfect, and you never will be. Nobody is. But nobody could be a more perfect you than yourself." He rants. Does he really think that about me?

At that moment I did something I never thought I would ever do again. I made the first move, and I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back instantly. I was still siting on his lap, so he put his hands on my back, while mine lingered on his chest.

I parted my lips for air, but hayes took it as an opportunity to deepen the kiss. He practically shoved his tongue in my mouth. I didn't mind though.

"Hayes, Fran, we're ready!" Nash, Cameron, and Victoria all yelled at once. I was about to pull away, but before I could, Cameron walked in.

"What the hell are you guys doing!?" His voice boomed throughout the room.