chapter 16

July 15, 2015

Francesca

After my Mini party, which consisted movies, food, and maybe a pillow fight here and there. By the way, no, it isn't my birthday. My birthday was in December. The boys and Vic just decided that they wanted to make me happy, and surprise me. Which in my opinion, is dumb.

It was time for me to open the presents they got me. There were 4 boxes. One from each person. I opened the one from Vic first.

There were 2 gift cards. $100 to Pink, $50 to Aeropostale. I hugged her.

"I honestly don't deserve this! It isn't even a holiday!" I shouted guilty. Even though they wanted to make me happy, I don't deserve any of this.

"Listen, yes you do! Keep opening!" Nash said. I listen, and keep opening the presents.

Next was hayes' I unwrapped the medium size box, and gasped when I saw what was inside. It was a pink Polaroid.

I smiled from ear to ear, and kissed hayes' cheek, earning a glare from Cameron. "Thanks so much!" I hugged him quickly, not wanting to push on Cameron.

Nash. I was honestly so nervous about his gift because he is so stupid. He is so crazy and sometimes makes no sense. I opened up the present nervously...

"YOU GOT ME MONEY WOW SO COOL!" I exaggerated jokingly.

"Hey! I didn't know what to get you. Everyone else took all the good ideas." He defended.

I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Nash!" He kissed my forehead.

Lastly, Cameron. I feel horrible that they are doing this for me. How could I ever repay them?

I grabbed the present out of his hands. His wasn't wrapped it was just in a brown paper bag.

"This is what I deserve." I mumbled to myself so they couldn't hear me. Which they didn't. I took out the present and almost passed out about what they saw.

I broke down crying. "TAKE THESE BACK! ALL OF THEM!" I cried. I hate myself. Why the hell would they get me this stuff? I continued raging.

"DONT FUCKING LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. TAKE ALL THE SHIT BACK!" I got up, threw the I phone at Cameron, and stomped up the stairs. What the fuck just happened?

(A/N: this is so short! Im sorry but I haven't posted in a whole and I had to give you something. Next will be longer!

Anyways, why was she mad?)