Chapter 18

July 19, 2014

Francesca

I'm dreading texting Adrian, the girl I met at the mall, but Nash is sitting next to me on the living room couch forcing me to text her.

By the way, I accepted the I phone and apologized to everyone. I still feel bad for what I did.

"C'mom Fran! Stop daydreaming and start texting!" Nash motivated. I sighed and typed..

To Adrian: Hey it's Francesca Dallas! Is this Adrian?

She replied Almost instantly

From Adrian: Yeah! Omg I thought you weren't gonna to text me! Thanks

Nash smiled and pushed me off the couch, grabbing my phone.

"We should hang out considering I don't have any friends here yet" Nash read out loud while typing.

I groaned. "Why can't I just be alone!?"

"Because you can't shut people out forever! It isn't good for you."

"Fine." I humphed

He passed my phone back to me.

From Adrian: totally! Where do you live?

I typed my address and sighed again.

Nash smiled and snuggled into me. We've gotten so close over the last few days. He is like a brother to me. After I come back from therapy we hang out. I don't know where hayes has been. He's been kind of cooped up in his room. Weird.

Anyways, tomorrow is my last day of therapy and I'm super excited! After that, I just have to take pills.

With the help of Cameron Nash, and Vic I've been getting better.

"I've helped you?" Nash asked.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"You thought out loud." He chuckled. "Did that girl answer? What time is she coming?"

I looked down at my phone

From Adrian: Kk be there at 5?

To Adrian: yeah sure :)

I looked at the clock at the top of my phone. It's 4 right now, so I have time to relax.

Nash stood and walked out of the room. I walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

I washed my hair with Aussie shampoo and conditioner, and used my favorite body wash from Bath and Body Works.

I stood in the shower for 10 more minutes, just singing, thinking, clearing my mind, and anything of he sort.

I hopped out, wrapped a towel around me and looked into the mirror.

I look healthier. I've gained 10 pounds, the bags under my eyes are slowly going away. My scars are turning a faded white so they aren't as visible. My eyes aren't dull anymore. They're brighter. I smiled contently.

I grabbed my brush off the counter and started combing my hair.

"Come in!" I yelled when I heard a knock at the door.

"Oh. Sorry." Hayes backed up after noticing my Attire. I blushed and laughed awkwardly.

"It's okay Hayes.." I dragged on. "What's happening to you."

He sighed. "Nothing okay. Just stay away from me. Don't even bother talking to me." He began to walk about again. I'm so confused.

"Bye?" I asked. He nodded and fully shut the door.

I shrugged, a little hurt. I'll have Nash talk to him for me if he won't talk to me himself. For now, I won't worry about him. I'll worry about the girl who I hardly know that is coming over in a half hour.

I walked out of the bathroom and stood in my closet trying to find a good outfit. I decided on cropped leggings and a pink and white ombré muscle tank with a neon pink sports bra underneath. I also throw on some bracelets to cover some of the more prominent scars.

I've been getting better on wearing clothes like these. I don't have to wear sweats anymore.

I walk to my vanity and sit down. I brush my hair again and braid it into two pigtail braids.

I stood up and flattened out my clothes. Then I made my way downstairs, grabbing my phone on the way.

I sit on the couch and throw my feet up.

"Fran!" Skylynn shouted while jumping on top of me. "You look Beautiful! But not as beautiful as Beyoncé. She is QUEEN!" I laughed at her Sassiness. Although that was kind of rude, She's just a little kid. She doesn't know better

"Who taught you that sky?" I asked smirking.

"Nash, and Cameron, and you, and Hayes taught me." She grinned. "Oh! And horsies!" She added in a heart beat. I laughed. Of course, she had to add horses.

"You're funny Skyly-" I was cut off by a knock at the door.

I am not mentally or physically prepared for this, but I have to do it. I am Francesca Dallas, and I can do anything.