Chapter 39

October 31, 2014

Francesca

"Damn you look hot." Mahogany said as I walked out in my costume. I feel like princess Jasmine.

I ruffled with my crop top in the mirror. The wedges I am wearing with it don't really match, but I couldn't find my gold heels, so these will have to do.

I put my ring on and grabbed Mahogany's arm, pulling her towards the bathroom.

"We slay." I admitted, looking in the mirror. She laughed loudly and took some pictures of us on snapchat. She posted one on Instagram, and I immediately liked and commented.

"Girls get the hell down here." Someone yelled from downstairs. We grabbed our bags and went to the guys who were waiting for us.

"You guys take forever." Hayes said annoyed. I stuck my tongue out at him, mahogany smacking his arm at the same time.

"They look hot though." Taylor said, wrapping his arms around my exposed waist. My costume is a crop top and pants, like princess Jasmine. I turned around and kissed him.

Him, and all the guys are dressed as nerds.

"You're the hottest nerd." I said loudly, just to annoy everyone else. They all gave me looks, which I obviously laughed at. I hopped on Taylor's back and pointed towards the door. "Trick or treat we go!" The guys cheered and followed us out the door. We took some pictures outside, then got to trick or treating. When we were walking I hopped back on Taylor's back.

"You wearing your ring?" I leaned down to ask Taylor.

"Yeah baby." He lifted his hand up to show me. I smiled and showed him mine. I looked over to my right and saw Hayes staring at us. He quickly looked away and avoided my eyes.

I brushed it off and dropped my phone into Taylor's pocket. "Keep that there for me. Don't lose it, or else." I warned.

"I love you." He jumped to lift me up on his back more.

"I love you more." I bit his shoulder lightly.

"Impossible." He looked back at me and kissed me. Damn he is perfect for me.

--

I laughed as Nash threw a Hershey bar at Hayes. Hayes glared at me and walked to Johnson. Is he seriously starting again. I let go of Taylor's hand and walked to Hayes and Johnson.

"Hey Jack. Can I talk to Hayes quick?" He nodded and walked up to the rest of the group while me and Hayes stayed behind.

"Okay." I sighed. "What's going on now?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"It's just how you and Taylor are always all over each other. It's disgusting." He scoffed.

"Literally you and Jayleen." I laughed bitterly.

"You've got to be kidding. Me and her aren't even dating."

"Well why don't you date her and stay the hell out of my relationship." I shoved him and walked back towards the group.

"Did you just shove me?" Hayes grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Yeah I did." I rolled my eyes. "Bad idea." He said. We stopped walking.

"Why can't you just leave me alone." I asked.

"Why can't you stop being such a selfish bitch." He grabbed my wrist and I flinched. A few kids and their parents scurried past us.

"That hurts." I breathed sharply when he tightened his grip on my arm.

"Good." He whispered evilly. I tried to shake his hand off of me, but that only made it worse.

"Get off me." I cried. I saw the guys coming back towards us from the corner of my eye.

"CAMERON HELP." I yelled. His hand twisted and I fell to the ground.

"Fran." Cameron whispered, but I was gone. On the cold hard ground.

Cameron

Her eyes closed, and I yelled for someone to call the ambulance. "HER HEAD IS BLEEDING CALL 911."

"Hayes." Taylor seethed. I stood up and Mahogany ran to her side.

"Taylor." Hayes mocked. Taylor lunged but Jack G and I were quick to grab him.

"I'll kill him." Taylor growled. "That's my fucking girlfriend you ass."

"Taylor get on the ambulance with Fran." I said. Taylor's eyes widened and he looked over and Francesca. Mahogany and Matt were on the ground beside her. Everyone else was standing around us, Nash holding Hayes in place.

Taylor looked at Hayes one last time, then shook out of our grip and over to Fran.

I took a step closer to Hayes. Fran screamed out in pain.

"Now Hayes. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if it's necessary." Nash snickered.

"It won't be." Hayes said and got out of Nash's grip. "I'm going to Jay's." He said. I grabbed his arm and rolled my eyes.

"You're not going anywhere." I pushed him down to the ground. People around us were whispering and pointing but none of us care. "You've physically hurt her several times." He smiled. "You think I wouldn't find out? I know everything. Now you've hurt her again." I glared at him. He stood up and stepped in my face.

"Obviously." He pointed towards my sister who was lying lifeless on the ground. I could hear sirens in the distance and I sighed knowing I would have to stop.

"Stay away from her." I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kicked him to the ground again. "I don't know why she ever liked you." I snarled and walked away.

"Cameron she's losing so much blood." Taylor cried. "I can't lose her. I can't lose her." He punched the ground. I felt a few tears drop down my face.

"Sir, you need to calm down." I looked up and called for help.

"Save her. I can't lose her." Taylor and I both said at the same time. I wrapped my arm around his shaking shoulders as we walked towards the ambulance.

"We're her brothers." I told the paramedics, hopping on. I chose Taylor because I know there isn't anyone else she would rather see when she wakes up. Which is slightly surprising because her and Nash were always pretty close. Matt and Mahogany as well.

"Dude. I love her." I rubbed Taylor's back as he shook and cried. The medics carried her in on a stretcher, and me and Taylor both moved to either sides of her lifeless body.

"You're gonna be okay." I whispered to her, gripping her hand in mine.

I smiled watching Taylor lean down and place a kiss on her lips. He truly does love her and I couldn't ask for anyone else to be by her side. Although, I feel slightly uncomfortable while he rubs her I overly exposed waist. I shook off the thought.

"Taylor?" I sniffled. "Thank you for loving her." He nodded and hugged me.    He was obnoxiously crying, but I didn't blame him because so was I. 

"She's going to be okay." I told Taylor. He nodded and walked back to her side.

She's going to be okay.