Chapter 33

August 21, 2014

Francesca

I never actually edited the video yet, so I decided to do that. I added the pictures me and Taylor took that day and the final project looked really cute.

I uploaded the video and sent the links on all my social media. My stomach growled and I sighed and stood up. I unlocked my door and walked downstairs.

"Thanks for coming man." I heard Cameron's voice say from the living room. I snuck into the kitchen and peeked my head into the living room.

I was shocked at who was sitting next to him.

"No problem. Listen, I know you know and I'm sorry if you're mad, but I really like her." Taylor told him. My heart started beating faster. I quickly and quietly grabbed a banana and walked back upstairs.

I can't believe Taylor is confessing to Cameron. He better not tell our secret. Even though it would be great to not have to be a secret. I walked into the bathroom and took a mirror picture while holding my banana. I posted it on my snapchat story and left the bathroom.

I layed in my bed and played around on my phone for a few minutes.

"Francesca?" Cameron's voice called from downstairs. I stood up and opened the door.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"Get down here." He said. I walked nervously down the stairs and into the living room. "You're not wearing pants." He reminded me and means Taylor both blushed. I ran upstairs and thew on a pair of Cameron's boxers. Yes, I wear them as shorts.

Once I walked back down they were both staring at me. Taylor winked at me and Cameron nodded approvingly.

"I just wanted to talk to the both of you guys, since I know you both kind of have a thing." I blushed and sat down on the armrest of the chair that Cameron was on. Taylor was on the couch next to us.

I nodded and Cameron continued. "So, I just want to make sure that we are all on the same page." He said. "Taylor, you like my sister?" Taylor nodded and I smiled. "Fran, you like my bestfriend?" I nodded shyly, and I saw Taylor scratch the back of his neck.

We made eye contact and smiled at each other.

"Taylor, since you seem to make my sister happy, and you can be her chauffeur instead of me." We all laughed. "Plus I like you more than Hayes." Cameron whispered that part. "You have my blessing Taylor." Cameron joked.

The boys both stood up and did a bro hug type thing, and I stood up also and hugged Cameron.

"You're the best brother in the world." He rested his chin on top of my shoulder.

We let go and I went to Taylor's side. We stared at each other until he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. I smiled into his rock hard chest.

"I really like you." Taylor admitted. I nodded and he gave my body a squeeze. I giggled and we released from our embrace. I saw Cameron jokingly wipe tears from his cheeks.

"My baby's are growing up." He said and 'cried'. We all laughed and I hugged Taylor goodbye. He couldn't stay, but he said he would FaceTime me.

When he left, I hugged my brother again.

"Thank you for understanding." I said.

"I can't believe my fourteen year old baby sister has a seventeen year old boyfriend who also happens to be one of my best friends." He shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

"You had your first girlfriend in like fourth grade." I joked. He slapped me playfully and I rubbed the spot where he hit me. I am a baby, so it did hurt a little. "Plus we aren't even official." I said.

"That reminds me. I got to call Vicky." He smiled at me and walked to his room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed more food. I grabbed Pringles and pepperoni, which is a strangely good combination.

I walked back into my room and pulled out my phone. I texted Taylor and he texted back immediately saying that he is calling me.

"Hey." I answered.

"Hi." He ran his hand through his hair as we walked through a brightly lit room. "Hey listen, I realized that i never really officially asked you out, because I didn't think you were ready." He said. I motioned for him to go on. "So we're going out tomorrow dress nice. I'll pick you up at six." He winked and the conversation drifted off into my video that I uploaded.

"Taylor I got to pee. I'll be right back." I said and stood up, running into the bathroom. I locked both of the other doors and did my business. I heard Hayes' voice through the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He waited as the other person must be responding."Alright, bye Jay." I scowled and washed my hands. When I went back to my phone, Taylor noticed my attitude change.

The second he pointed it out though, I quickly hid my emotions with a smile. I know he didn't buy it but he didn't want to push me.

"Hey, I got to go. See you tomorrow at six." He smiled and I giggled. I blew him a kiss and he caught it.

We ended the call and I let out a content sigh.