chapter 4

July 1, 2014

Francesca

I woke up in the the car to Cam and who I assume is Nash talking about me.

"Man she's so broken and fragile" Cam whispered stroking my hair. He still thinks I'm asleep.

"No offense dude but she looks horrible.." Nash sighed. "How are you planning on helping her?"

"I think that just the change of environment will be a big help alone, but maybe we can take her to therapy?" Cam suggested.

"That works! I feel so bad that it got this far.." How does he even know this? I though Cameron kept all of my secrets. I didn't think he told anyone.

"She was so beautiful.. its all that bitch brendan's fault! He had to go and break her heart!" Cam said gradually raising his voice.

"Can I see a picture of her before all of this happened..?" Nash asked shyly. Is he embarrassed?

"I mean its like from 2 years ago but sure man" Cam said.

I still had my eyes closed but I could feel him pulling his phone out of his pocket and going onto his camera roll. I peeped open my right eye a teensy tiny bit and looked at the picture he was showing.

He showed Nash my favorite picture. It was a candid of me at the beach. I was in the water and my fingers were lightly brushing against it causing little ripples. I was laughing and my body looked great. I had on a red bikini and Brendans raybands. My hip length hair was in its natural waves and it was blowing In the wind. Even though I was wearing Brendans sunglasses I still loved the picture. For a seventh grader at the Time I was hot!

" Damn! If she was my age, I'd date her! Damn she was hot." Nash said.

I was trying so hard not to laugh. Wow I never thought I'd say that again.

" She better date Hayes when she gets better! If not, I will! " He added.

Cameron raised his arm so I decided to "wake up" because if not, Cameron would've killed Nash.

"Good morning beautiful." Cameron kissed my forehead relaxing slightly.

I smiled at how sweet my brother is. I kissed his cheek. "Thanks for everything. I love you! Your the best brother anyone could ask for." I hugged him so tight.

---after car ride---

"WERE HERE!" Nash screamed.

Cameron picked me up and Carried me inside. "Cam, I can walk." I chuckled.

"Yea but princesses deserve to be carried." He set me down on a big brown couch. "There we go" He bowed and ran out of the room to get my bags. I giggled at how sweet he is.

Suddenly a muscular tall boy came down the stairs with a girl. They looked about my age.. This must be Hayes! Who's the girl? She looked at me and scoffed.

"Uhm babe..?" The girl looked at Hayes. They must be dating.

"Yes Jayleen? " he kissed her cheek. It broke my heart because Brendan used to always kiss my cheek.

"Who's that nasty whore on the couch? She looks like she needs some help . Ew" Jayleens snobby voice said. I was shocked. And to think the bullying would stop. It never does..

Hayes looked at me. His jaw dropped but he quickly recovered. I knew this would happen. "Oh you must be Francesca. Nice to meet you! This is my girlfriend Jayleen. Do you need any help with directions, bags, anything?" Wow he is such a gentlemen compared to Jayleen.

"Bags? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING?"

"Jay, she is moving in with us. Her and her brother Cameron. Calm down!" He said calmly.

"I want her out! Don't help her with her stuff! You might get rabies! " Do they not realize I am right here!?

I cleared my throat. "I'm right here.." I said quietly. Hayes looked at me apologetically. Jayleen on the other hand just rolled her eyes.

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE! NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE! GO SLEEP IN THE STREETS! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE LIVING! GO KILL YOURSELF ALREADY YOU BITCH. HAYES IS MINE!" She was screaming.

Cameron and Nash ran into the room. Cam ran over to me and I started crying. Hayes walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I flinched and pulled back.

"LISTEN BITCH! YOU ARE A CONTROLLING SLUT WHO DOESN'T DESERVE HAYES. GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW! AND TAKE ALL OF YOUR STUFF WITH YOU! YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES AND I THINK YOU NEED SOME PERSONAL HELP." Nash said already walking to the door ready to open it for her.

"NO LET HER STAY!" Hayes shouted standing up completely forgetting about me.

"NOT UNLESS THAT THOT LEAVES!" She yelled pointing at me. I kept crying.

"SHE IS NOT LEAVING!" Nash argued. Cameron kept stroking my back trying to soothe my crying. It didn't help.

"ITS OVER HAYES!" She shouted while knocking over a lamp, grabbing her stuff and walking out the door that Nash gladly held open for her.

I looked up and saw Nash and Cam looking at me with sorrowful faces. I was still crying when "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Hayes spat with much aggression and venom in his voice that even Nash and Cameron were left speechless.